HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SPH Reit *Official* (SGX:SK6U)

Like Tree369Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #46
Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 8,254
If cannot make up mind, can divide the money into 2 and apply all the ipo.
Yes !
100 lots each then !
Wood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #47
Great Supremacy Member
 
dreamer75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 65,665
One analyst commented on TV last nite : good but not
fantastic.
got video???
__________________
Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.
dreamer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #48
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Dividends Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,652
got video???
Yes. Youtube is my 3rd best friend.

SPH to spin off malls into billion-dollar Reit - YouTube

Google is my first best friend.
SGX.com is my second best friend.
__________________
Ride with me to CXG (创新高)!!!
Dividends Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #49
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 83
Yes. Youtube is my 3rd best friend.

SPH to spin off malls into billion-dollar Reit - YouTube

Google is my first best friend.
SGX.com is my second best friend.
what your take on this reit?
sellbuyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,455
Yes !
100 lots each then !
So much money?

I only have enough for few lots each.
Opps-gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,270
One analyst commented on TV last nite : good but not
fantastic.
Its good but really not fantastic. Especially with 2 coming out around same timing.
The assets they are holding on are IMHO not fantastic as compared to other reits. And with so much activity and news on these 2 ipos, it will more or less reduce the activity volume on other reits currently in market.

While the reits are all battling out, i think looking at the blue chips now seems more interesting.
nauhchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #52
Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 8,254
With today's market optimism & if the bullishness persists ,IPOs can be hot !

BUY !
Dividends Warrior likes this.
Wood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,270
With today's market optimism & if the bullishness persists ,IPOs can be hot !

BUY !
The ipos are hot, but i do think the parent coys may be the dark horse.
killer and Dividends Warrior like this.
nauhchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #54
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 127
do we have enough time to apply via ATM if fail to get placement?
sunnydaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #55
Master Member
 
Paul Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 4,206
Paul you are too kind to reply. I mean this are self explantory. No one teach me too
Thanks Paul. I'm glad that there is still helpful people like you. Need to pay school fee so need to allocate my funds properly, if I intend to take up the this IPO
You're welcome! I dun mind newbie question becos we were all newbie once.

All I ask is that you ask your question clearly; and be courteous and civil about it.

I hate it when people dun ask question clearly and when you ask them to clarify, they suan you for not understanding their questions!
santacalus likes this.
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Minx99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,133
Clementi mall is only 60% owned by SPH, the remaining 40% is owned by NTUC. Does any sifu know if NTUC is selling its stake to SPH reit as well, or is SPH reit only owning 60% stake in Clementi mall?
Minx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Dividends Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,652
Clementi mall is only 60% owned by SPH, the remaining 40% is owned by NTUC. Does any sifu know if NTUC is selling its stake to SPH reit as well, or is SPH reit only owning 60% stake in Clementi mall?
NTUC Fairprice and NTUC Income hold hands with SPH. Like husband and wife.
xVrooMx likes this.
__________________
Ride with me to CXG (创新高)!!!
Dividends Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
Minx99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,133
NTUC Fairprice and NTUC Income hold hands with SPH. Like husband and wife.
I am not asking if they are married to each other, I just like to know if NTUC is selling it's stake in Clementi malll to SPH reit?
Minx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #59
Master Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 3,767
good luck to those applying. most probably will look into it after the ipo. it's fully value but ain't cheap enough for my liking
__________________
reply to post by BlackWidow23

Here’s my advice, put that little plastic shovel down, and look into what makes a difference between a tactical and strategic airlift.

When up to speed on that one, see why Il-76 and C-17 are dual role (strategic/tactical), while larger craft like C-5/An-124/225 are dedicated strategic lifters.

Please come back and enlighten all of us, and then talk about how many missiles (LOL!) it will take to shoot down STRATEGIC airlifters!
killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #60
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,998
I am not asking if they are married to each other, I just like to know if NTUC is selling it's stake in Clementi malll to SPH reit?
I think no one here is related to Lee Boon Heng nor can we mind read.

The present answer is, no SPH has not given any indication that they will acquire the rest of Clementi Mall that doesn't already belong to them.
__________________
Ish ready to die jialat jialat
Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On