Thai Beverage *Official* (SGX:Y92)

Departure81

Reaction score
I personally prefer ThBev. YHS, very speculative, and doesnt even give good dividends.

Yes exactly my point! Haha. The way I see it, ThaiBev can benefit both ways if OUE makes a counteroffer or even if they don't. Probably why the price going up now.

flyfox

Reaction score
Yes exactly my point! Haha. The way I see it, ThaiBev can benefit both ways if OUE makes a counteroffer or even if they don't. Probably why the price going up now.

yeah but it's been stagnant for the day, wonder why.
Just afraid it ll turn bearish if it fails to go beyond 0.450. What are your views?

Departure81

Reaction score
yeah but it's been stagnant for the day, wonder why.
Just afraid it ll turn bearish if it fails to go beyond 0.450. What are your views?

I think everyone waiting to see what OUE will do. Plus, tmr holiday, so I guess many people staying outta the market.

flyfox

Reaction score
I think if can breach the 45 barrier this one can shoot up to maybe 47-49 cents.

Thanks for your advice. I am also looking forward too. I wasted 2 waves of not selling and buy back, and the third round, I sold at 0.425, now I bought all back at 0.445. Initallially the first time I bought was 0.390.

flyfox

Reaction score
like that how much u profit?

around 600+? haih, anyway i bought back at 0.445 now, i really hope i wont make loss this time..my profit so limited alr.

20 lots only

i nt much money, just a student.

asdjajk

Reaction score
gg already faster sell, this stock uselss liao, believe me........ just selll...... cover loss nowl.......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.