Thai Beverage *Official* (SGX:Y92)

knightdreamer

Reaction score
buy at 0.57, sell at 0.63, 10lots... :)

lucky dy sell, if not now 0.55-0.56, with CD also feel lost... :s13:

F&N strike back, restart trading on monday, 22 April 2013. No wonder Thaibev price drop:(.
Lucky for you not sure if Thaibev will drop further.

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
Taken from VB forum

greengiraffe Wrote: Roadside sources indicated that Thai Bev may be distributing all its holdings in FCL back to its own shareholders when final results are released tomorrow.

This has been an aged touted corporate move for Thai Bev to refocus on its core business given that Thai Bev inherited FCL via F&N restructuring to focus on core in late 2013.

Should the rumour materialise, it appears that Towkay is refocusing on his value abstraction moves from his existing stable of companies following the failed tilt on UE to further expand his pipeline of real estate assets at acceptable prices.

For FCL, such a distribution will put the big cap property conglomerate back on the radar of many insti funds that are constrained by FCL's limited free float presently since its introduction back on SGX slightly over a year ago.

With Kep Land to be delisted, such a move will be an excellent timing for FCL to potentially replace Kep Land in major indices.

Vested

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thai Beverage reports 30 per cent jump in Q1 profit
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/com...everage-reports-30-per-cent-jump-in-q1-profit

THAI Beverage Public Co posted a 30 per cent rise year on year in net profit to 8.56 billion baht (S$332.73 million) for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016.

The bottom line was bolstered by higher profit at its spirits business, beer business, food business and Fraser & Neave/Frasers Centrepoint, as well as reduced losses at its non-alcoholic beverages business.

Revenue was 21 per cent higher at 55.18 billion baht, on the back of an increase in sales revenue of its spirits business, beer business and non-alcoholic beverages business.

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thaibev result is really......

original.jpg

Average

Banned
Reaction score
btw u know TB they own majority stake in FNN right?

FNN is actually doing badly, their mynamar brewery the stake was force sold, and now FNN sitting on a lot of cash but earnings declined

Dunno leh, got see they got some fnn beverages though. Anyway, wont be buying again unless it falls below 70cents

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huat ah!!! luckily i re-entered at 0.72. song song gao jurong recently all my stocks big big huat

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
up
up
up
and away!!

boat left liao!! bye guys!!

i will come back pick up passengers in future

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
I remember this is one of my maiden stock.....bought 6000 share at 0.665, hold for 1 month only went up and close at 0.695

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0.895!

looks like it's gona trade rangey for awhile until the next earnings announcement. same trend every 3 mths

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.