Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their gas for vehicle like goin uplorry soon lei
Once this batch COE die I think CNG revenue axed off liao

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I agree with what Mr Ipo says and most people I chat with thinks about the same. The ipo should turn good for stagging purposes and subsequently run out of gas soon...

foolosophy

Reaction score
Though the bottled LPG is the main bulk 59.5% of the business, it will diversify to piped natural gas next year and CNG is still a viable source of revenue. I believe it won't fare too badly.

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok just bid little amt. when result out? can sell thru Vickers or ibanking later?

Last edited:

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though the bottled LPG is the main bulk 59.5% of the business, it will diversify to piped natural gas next year and CNG is still a viable source of revenue. I believe it won't fare too badly.

piped natural gas like city gas to residential household?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't understand y mr ipo gave this 2 chili while NLT gets 1 only... My bet is on NLT tho.

The 2 chili is for pure stagging if you read his review, this one for the long term, mr ipo also rated 0 chili.

It's probably a 2 chilli rating for the debut and 0 chilli rating for the longer run until we sort out some of the concerns mentioned above.

He rate it higher because of gauging the interest level, the tighter supply of shares, the lower price etc...

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.