USA Stocks discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I am against *******ck ADR. Those puny ones crap out and delisted in an instance.:o Here are the top 20 in terms of market cap.
BABA, PTR, SNP, LFC, BIDU, JD, CHA, NTES, CTRP, IQ, WB, HNP, ZTO, EDU, YUMC, ATHM, CEA, HTHT, ZNH, WUBA

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
US market looks good today.

China and USA restarted negotiation to defuse trade war.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I closed the position on the TSLA Aug 3rd 210 Put and instead opened on the Oct 17th 120 put.

The rationale is that if the stock has to fall, it will fall after this earnings, so it is better to trade the put just before the next earnings. 120 is the lowest I got.

MXfnuX5l.png

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
I closed the position on the TSLA Aug 3rd 210 Put and instead opened on the Oct 17th 120 put.

The rationale is that if the stock has to fall, it will fall after this earnings, so it is better to buy the put just before the next earnings. 120 is the lowest I got.

MXfnuX5l.png

I damn scared of crowded trades :)

Later kena short squeeze

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody trading TSLA for the earnings?

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any1 here read r/wallstreetbets ?

They have some crazy bets there lol.

60k FB puts and $1M on IQ etc..

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any1 here read r/wallstreetbets ?

They have some crazy bets there lol.

60k FB puts and $1M on IQ etc..

Thanks for introduction. Good entertainment fodder from punters. :s13:

AAA for the win hahaha. :s13:

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do they gpgt? I can also anyhow say... Like buying 100 lots on FB

Sometimes you need to use some common sense.

If the user has a good track record, then you can roughly believe. No need to GPGT. If the user is like you, then cannot believe too much.

PS: Apple just released good results. I just bought some shares to ride the momentum. I think the stock is poised to break 200 soon.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple reports $9.55 billion in services revenue, up 31 percent since last year

This is insane amount of revenue with high profit margin. The revenue is even bigger then any other mid cap stocks.

With strong loyalty and followers, their service revenue is likely to go higher and higher.

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS: Apple just released good results. I just bought some shares to ride the momentum. I think the stock is poised to break 200 soon.
AAPL is above $198/share now, and it's also getting quite close to a US$1 trillion market capitalization. If AAPL reaches that number, it would be the first publicly traded stock in history to reach that lofty level.

Apple has nearly $0.25 trillion in cash on its balance sheet, and not much debt, so that helps explain a fair chunk of its total market value.

On edit: $199.59 on an intra-day basis so far, and the market hasn't been open long.

On second edit: It looks like AAPL would need to hit $203.46 per share in order to reach a market value of $1 trillion, if my data on the number of shares outstanding is correct.

Last edited:

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oo
AAPL is above $198/share now, and it's also getting quite close to a US$1 trillion market capitalization. If AAPL reaches that number, it would be the first publicly traded stock in history to reach that lofty level.

Apple has nearly $0.25 trillion in cash on its balance sheet, and not much debt, so that helps explain a fair chunk of its total market value.

On edit: $199.59 on an intra-day basis so far, and the market hasn't been open long.

Good call, Apple holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.