USA Stocks discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
23wslfq.png

Damn not greedy enough and sold my call options too early, if sold today would have made 7-8k more...

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
23wslfq.png

Damn not greedy enough and sold my call options too early, if sold today would have made 7-8k more...
Hindsight is great. I lost 1.35K USD in TSLA options. If I was not fearful I could have avoided it.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

peipei1

Reaction score
My BR run up and strong momentum :(.
Sold too early.
I was also in AMD and NVDA, both sold too early. :(

Only hopes left on MSFT for multi bagger.

I am looking at ASLN and UBX. One is supported by Temasek and the other age reversal research recommend by Citi.

IWDA medical sector not too heavily weighted as tech

peipei1

Reaction score
If i knew better, i wont sold. :(
Aiming for MU, see it always run up before ER, BB play this stock and i want in on the ride.

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My BR run up and strong momentum :(.
Sold too early.
I was also in AMD and NVDA, both sold too early. :(

Only hopes left on MSFT for multi bagger.

I am looking at ASLN and UBX. One is supported by Temasek and the other age reversal research recommend by Citi.

IWDA medical sector not too heavily weighted as tech

I also offloaded most of the Nvidia position too early lah. Still holding remaining tho.

peipei1

Reaction score
Set a 58.88 exit for MU, pray tell can hit by end of week even if their shares buy back start next month. Wary of Trump tweets for a volatile stock like MU! :o

devil_loved

Reaction score
Hi all, i am holding amd avg 14 and cron avg 7.5. Dunno when to sell. Any opinion? Let them run and wait for weakness?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S&P500 has already broken it's all time high.

Congrats to those who have been adding during the turmoil. It really pays to be patient and not panicking.

On a side note, Micron is still trading at a very deep discount to the overall market.

Cheap for a reason? Big boys are not stupid you know?! :s13:

Uncle I hope you are correct so that I can more MU on the cheap. =:p

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN BEFORE THOSE POSTS FROM LOSERS WHEN MARKET TANKED LIKE FACEBOOK DROPPED 24% IN A DAY BACK THEN !

MARKET RALLY LIAO STAY AWAY FROM FORUM, DROPPED LIAO JITAO POST

:s13:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN BEFORE THOSE POSTS FROM LOSERS WHEN MARKET TANKED LIKE FACEBOOK DROPPED 24% IN A DAY BACK THEN !

MARKET RALLY LIAO STAY AWAY FROM FORUM, DROPPED LIAO JITAO POST

:s13: sure got someone like that one ,you are right sometime dont read SSI too much, when market down sure pop out to add oil :s13:

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: sure got someone like that one ,you are right sometime dont read SSI too much, when market down sure pop out to add oil :s13:

depend on individual, always good to book some profit from table or initiate vix position liao. Wun be surprised on selling down like this Sep-Oct bah apart of Dow set up potentially.

Last edited:

DukeCS33

Reaction score
depend on individual, always good to book some profit from table or initiate vix position liao. Wun be surprised on selling down like this Sep-Oct bah apart of Dow set up potentially.

It is never wrong to take profits. The only dilemma is when to cut loss on sell offs and if one has a strong or weak hand. Sometimes I will cut ahead of stop loss level if my read of price pattern worries me to the point where it is affecting my decision making and execution of other trades.
Everyone speaks from position so take comments from forumers with a pinch of salt. What applies to them may not necessary apply to you.

peipei1

Reaction score
Set a 58.88 exit for MU, pray tell can hit by end of week even if their shares buy back start next month. Wary of Trump tweets for a volatile stock like MU! :o

chicken out of MU for small profit :o
Was quite stressful last night, thought it will break down, this stock like have any expansion news will drop instead of rise! :s13:

Tonight it will probably have a 5% rally, such is my luck! :s13:

MSFT hit all time high, a pity i did not buy more last year, quite like the stock when Amazon and Adobe cloud were rallying. MSFT makes my IB porfolio returns look good, 20% TWR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.