Valuetronics *Official* (SGX: BN2)

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with Dizzit, if you cannot tell the 'pump' or 'promote' posts, then you really should stay away from stock forum.

On the other hand, why anyone would try to do that on such a low volume, low view forum like HWZ Stock and Share is puzzling. Maybe its all part of a new brilliant strategy? I really dun know and I really dun care. :)

chensing

Reaction score
Thanks. Before i leave this topic, i want to give her a good tight slap first.

you guys should read her amazing thread on sinotel. classic pump up news and disappear type of thread :s13:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2483891

Now I understand yr frustation..must hve bought and lost $$$..in sinotel..shd cut if dropped below certain price...stupid ass..make $$$ go round boasting about yr winnings and hide yr losses.PPle jus make comments here for pple to discuss,never know ass like U will jus go ahead and buy without doing yr homework...U still make $$$ from valuetronics and stxosv..then U take credit for yourself..losses blame others..cheapskate

Note I always start my thread with ??? telling forum members let's discuss and comments buy by analysts' report I post to add to the discussion,so one must do his or her homework b4 buying or selling...If Dirt mike,I believe U can do yr own analysis rather than follow blindly then U ought to be blamed

Last edited:

chensing

Reaction score
14HKcts per lot doubled last year HK7cts as co made record profits ,expect to continue....not really a S chip but co owned by Hongkee

This year FYE 31 March 2012 18HKcts per 1000 shares to celebrate co's 20th anniversary..hope shares will reach 32cts again the last time cum dividends last year it hit 32cts:s12:

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year FYE 31 March 2012 18HKcts per 1000 shares to celebrate co's 20th anniversary..hope shares will reach 32cts again the last time cum dividends last year it hit 32cts:s12:

You getting extra 1HK cts for promoting the counter? :s13:

Div is 16+1 HK cts xd on 23 Jul 2012.

chensing

Reaction score
Despite sell down in May this year Valuetronics remain strong above ipo price of about 23cts...in the past ever buy this counter cheap at 11-13cts though it hit a low of 8cts before in the past..with a dividend yield of 11% base on latest HKD 17cts dividends better than putting yr $$$ in banks...limited downside from here:s12:...I was lucky ever sold this counter at 38cts before...hence got special feeling for my winning counters..still holding:s13:

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year my realised gain from Meiban more than Valuetronics. But Meiban is over. Now re-forcus on Valuetronics.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow..some serious arguments in this thread.....

Indeed my fren. Very serious indeed. :s13::s22:

Too bad I ish not interested in this stock. I just eat my popcorn and watch show. :D

Patiently waiting to collect my dividends from Singtel in Aug. :s12:

Singtel dun need promotion, advertising ...*cough.....*Ahem..... "pumping" tactics huan. Lol. :s13:=:p

The BBs will "pump" for me liao.

Last edited:

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No problem to let go at 25.5c or 26c for contra. Should grab more. I might grab somemore.

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Entered this a while ago at .26, quite sian even though it's only a 1 cent difference...

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont sian. Last jul I paid 29c cd.

Ouch. Never mind, can average down now, plus the upcoming dividend is quite good.

I noticed their share price has been fairly constant around 25-26 cents, anyone thinks it will break out? Or is this going to remain fairly stable? The CEO seems to have a pretty good outlook for this company.

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Never mind, can average down now, plus the upcoming dividend is quite good.

I noticed their share price has been fairly constant around 25-26 cents, anyone thinks it will break out? Or is this going to remain fairly stable? The CEO seems to have a pretty good outlook for this company.

He did cite the euro zone crisis as a negative factor in future businesses.

Nonethless, which ceo will downplay his company's prospects? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.