VICOM Ltd *Official* (SGX:WJP)

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
I enter alr but seems still dropping.

Have to phase in very slowly. Dont go in one shot big amt.

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fata shifu got say buy?

Fa good ta good den can buy

Buy liao will huat?

Break 52wk low means can go lower n lower

Bearish mah

Nereid

Reaction score
Been looking at good price to enter this counter. Boarded at 5.75 yesterday evening. slowly slowly Jiak.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why dump back regret? Or u trader?

This sell down to $5.70 is a result of its poor result announced in may. So I tried some at the $5.70 support level, even when the last done was $5.73 from a low of $5.69, there were still sellers throwing at $5.70 or even $5.69. Judging by the selling, I did some testing and found it might be funds throwing.

I might and could be wrong but better play safe and dump back to the $5.70 buyer. My target is only $6.00. I will wait lower

DYODD

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
This sell down to $5.70 is a result of its poor result announced in may. So I tried some at the $5.70 support level, even when the last done was $5.73 from a low of $5.69, there were still sellers throwing at $5.70 or even $5.69. Judging by the selling, I did some testing and found it might be funds throwing.

I might and could be wrong but better play safe and dump back to the $5.70 buyer. My target is only $6.00. I will wait lower

DYODD

You might be right too. I buy and hold hopefully it will goes up in the long term.

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
gxgx all, vicom 5.76/5.78

Only up a bit nia, but i just like vicom for its no debt, hugh cash pile, recurring cash flow, which of course will be hit by current economy. But in the long run hope it will work out ok and seriously i think time for them to consider raising slightly the testing cost to offset the lower revenue

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously i think time for them to consider raising slightly the testing cost to offset the lower revenue

Also time for them to consider using that cash hoard to acquire new businesses.....;)

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vicom Q2 profit down 12.6%

Vicom has posted a 12.6 per cent drop in net profit to S$6.62 million for the second quarter on lower business volumes.

Revenue for the three months ended June 30 fell to S$25.4 million, down 6.9 per cent from S$27.3 million a year ago, Vicom said in a Singapore Exchange filing on Wednesday.

Operating costs fell 2.5 per cent to S$17.9 million, while operating profit shrank 16 per cent to S$7.5 million.

Earnings per share for the quarter fell to 7.47 Singapore cents, down from 8.55 cents a year ago.

A dividend of eight cents per share was declared, down from 8.75 cents per share previously.

"Demand for vehicle testing services will continue to be impacted as more vehicles will be deregistered during the year," Vicom said in a statement.

"Demand for non-vehicle testing services is not expected to improve with the continuing slowdown in the industries that we serve."

The counter closed one cent up at S$5.91 on Wednesday before the results were released.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/vicom-q2-profit-down-126

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.