Sandisk 64 GB OTG best price

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Where is the best price to buy this ? A shop at Tampines Mall outside M1 selling at $40.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For such a big capacity, I assume you want to store big files. As such, go for speed instead of lowest price. Else will face slow read/write speed.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
For such a big capacity, I assume you want to store big files. As such, go for speed instead of lowest price. Else will face slow read/write speed.
Yes, and it is to be use on my phone. My Android phone comes with 8GB internal memory and no expandable. So, looking to buy one Sandisk 64 GB OTG. Any recommendation ?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, and it is to be use on my phone. My Android phone comes with 8GB internal memory and no expandable. So, looking to buy one Sandisk 64 GB OTG. Any recommendation ?

I bought mine sandisk ultra 64 gb thumb drive otg from amazon for US$29.99...

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought mine sandisk ultra 64 gb thumb drive otg from amazon for US$29.99...
Yes, current Amazon price is also USD29.99. But include shipping ? Think it cost more than retail price here ? Correct me if I am wrong.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, current Amazon price is also USD29.99. But include shipping ? Think it cost more than retail price here ? Correct me if I am wrong.

Amazon free shipping to Singapore if you spend $125...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I'm not buying all the way till USD125.

There are a lot of people buying regularly...there is a thread on Amazon at edmw and u can ask people there to tompang your order liao...

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best Bargain Sim Lim Square selling at $38 but their stocks are parallel import so warranty is through shop. Or you can wait till Sitex next month. At the previous IT fair sandisk was selling the 64gb with local warranty at $39 with bunch of freebies thrown in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.