Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AC Ryan very 1st Android Tablet

Like Tree102Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #541
Supremacy Member

Don't mean to be sarcastic.. but no dual core/IPS/BT and selling at $219.. and after reading thru this thread this tablet is plagued by some HW/SW issues. On top of that, you can find stores selling but ac-ryan die die wants their customers who pre-ordered to keep waiting for their overseas shipment.. IMO, seems like poor business ethics to me. Even the Nexus tablet 8gb is a much better buy.. just my 2 cents..

ACRyan TAB7 specifications.

Processor: 1GHz ARM Cortex
Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB NAND flash, External up to 32GB micro SD.
Network: 802.11a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi)
Display: 7inch, 1024x600 16M Colors, 3D OpenGL Engine
Connectivity: Micro USB, Mini HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm Audio jack, Micro SD slot, USB host,, DC Power jack
Misc: Front Camera, Mic, Speakers
Dimension: 123x190x10.5 (mm)
Net weight: 340grams
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #542
Supremacy Member

NEXT WEEK AGAIN!! I'm not going to wait again.
Since I preorder, i waited to get the device, after getting the device with faulty unit. And now i have to wait again!!!
I'm really very pissed!
I wan a refund!
I really feel your pain and anguish...
Old 20-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #543

Was told that the new shipment would arrive last week, but last week say this week. And this week say next week! This is ridiculous... I wan a refund. Btw it's 2 x devices. Me and my gf brought it, both are faulty. Don't ask me to PM for invoice or fault, every detail is in the form that I filled in.
Tml i going down to refund.
Hi. I'm sorry to say that this is a misunderstanding between us, only reason why I did asked you to PM me your contact number or invoice number is for me to verify the records and to follow up. I say this because I cannot trace your record based on the user name you are using in this Forum.

If you did not here from us from the last time we communicated with you then we are sorry and we apologize.

www.acryan.com
AC-Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #544

Hi and Good day again to Everyone.

I did mentioned in my previous post that I am waiting for the important information regarding the new shipment date. After following up, the management did verified and confirmed that the Tab7 stocks will arrive on Tuesday 24th of July. Definitely you will hear a call from us on Monday to verify your address and to inform you on what time you will receive the replacement. Please take note that there is also a possibility that the stocks will be here on Monday, which is a day earlier than the expected date as we are really pushing to get the tabs to SG. If that is the case then on Monday 23rd of July, there are chances that you can receive the replacement.

@xiaohanhan, please PM me your invoice number so that I can verify and assure you that you will also have the replacement unit on the date mentioned above.

Sorry to keep you all waiting and sorry for the delay to get your Tab replace.

www.acryan.com

Last edited by AC-Ryan; 20-07-2012 at 04:08 PM..
Old 20-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #545

AC Ryan, please inform me when the item can be exchanged!
Please see my post above icy1118. Sorry for any inconvenience.

www.acryan.com
Old 20-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #546

Email app to check email - Yes, Gmail apps pre-install
(However you can still install any others email provider in stores)
PDF file - Yes, Full support
iPhone personal hotspot - Supported & Tested (Full signal strength)
hello,

may i ask if the hotspot is connected via an iphone-usb cable?
if yes, the ACR tab comes with a micro-usb/usb-female cable to "join" to the iphone-usb cable?

thanks...
Bonkerz16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #547

hello,

may i ask if the hotspot is connected via an iphone-usb cable?
if yes, the ACR tab comes with a micro-usb/usb-female cable to "join" to the iphone-usb cable?

thanks...
Hi, this can be done by wireless. Just turn On the hotspot of your phone and connect the tab to it.

www.acryan.com
Old 20-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #548

I did mentioned in my previous post that I am waiting for the important information regarding the new shipment date. After following up, the management did verified and confirmed that the Tab7 stocks will arrive on Tuesday 24th of July. Definitely you will hear a call from us on Monday to verify your address and to inform you on what time you will receive the replacement. Please take note that there is also a possibility that the stocks will be here on Monday, which is a day earlier than the expected date as we are really pushing to get the tabs to SG. If that is the case then on Monday 23rd of July, there are chances that you can receive the replacement.

@xiaohanhan, please PM me your invoice number so that I can verify and assure you that you will also have the replacement unit on the date mentioned above.

I make myself clear that I wanted a full refund. That it, ends of story. I will be going down within next week during your working hours.
xiaohanhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #549

Can I withdraw it myself at kaki bukit, what's your working hour?
icy1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #550

Batt flat and all data in internal 8GB data lost!?!?

Anyone having this issue???

My Tab 7 batt flat and the internal 8GB memory data all gone....

I need to move all my app to tablet memory only.

AC-Ryan you have not reply me since 14 July....

What is the problem????

Every time I install an app, I will move it to SD (if the app can be move). But when the batt went flat, I plug in the charger and on it back all the apps that I had moved to SD were gone.
Only left those in Tablet were still there.

I need to re-install back all the apps again.
I do not has any of this problem with all others tablet but only on this Tab 7.
jasoninsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #551
Master Member

I make myself clear that I wanted a full refund. That it, ends of story. I will be going down within next week during your working hours.
if it works let me know ok?

i think i have done my part as one of those garang beta tester.
MoneyHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #552
Master Member

u mean u guys are still importing stocks to clear ur pre-orders? what about me? i've been using ur faulty set for close to a month already. u have better give me a replacement set this coming week (deadline 26 July 2012, i will go down to ur office) or i'm demanding a full refund.
MoneyHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #553
Supremacy Member

Talking

Ac-ryan is avoiding your "I want a refund" main point. Looks like you won't be getting it

Last edited by Just Me; 21-07-2012 at 01:17 PM..
Old 21-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #554

What is the problem????

Every time I install an app, I will move it to SD (if the app can be move). But when the batt went flat, I plug in the charger and on it back all the apps that I had moved to SD were gone.

even you upgrade to the lastest ver of firmware, is this problem still occur?
tslshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #555

What is the problem????

mine too... when I power off the tab, restart again,the apps at the SD card all gone...even after upgraded to latest firmware!....
AC-Ryan...Please take note on it...thanks.

Last edited by techieboon; 21-07-2012 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: updated
techieboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.