HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Which Android Tablet is the equivalent of the current iPad 2017?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2017, 09:11 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

I believe ppl who use tablet before/often will know/consider that 7.85 or 9.7 in are the best size/most optimum of screen/ratio aspect for tablet that with ~300 g or 500g for the best user experience..no point comparing those below size which don't give the real experience of tablet..that's y we have different categories of mobile device: mobile phone, phablet and tablet. Compare apple to apple will definitely make more sense.
I feel the screen size and aspect ratio depends on what you use the tablet primarily for. If it is productivity, then I agree a bigger screen is beneficial. If it is for watching shows, then it's questionable. It's like trying to get a bigger television, but yet moving the seat further away from it. People using tablets generally also hold or place it further, because (1)weight of the tablet, and (2)confortable size/ viewing distance. Then again, this is subjective and differs from person to person.
watzup_ken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #17
Supremacy Member

At this point, only the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 & S3 can cut mustard with the iPad... they're basically competing in the same space in terms of speed, screen size & resolution, and modernity of the operating system... but the Tabs are quite expensive for what they are...
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.