Asus PADPHONE 2

Scarletdeath

Reaction score
Done!... although it didnt say re-partitio stuff. it said verifying something..and then aborted. seemed too fast for a flash.

then i rebooted and it seems to be stuck in the bootloop.
shall wait for a while more, before probably factory reset i guess =\

Hey just factory reset.Mine was in a bootloop too.Then i factory reset and everything became alright.:)

orbi69

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need help to confirm if Asus SG provide the warranty for export set padfone2? thanks.

amarawi

Reaction score
I really hope asus will have a matching keyboard soon. What do you guys think of the chances?

I heard news that a keyboard station is confirmed on the workings but without any ETA whatsoever...
(i think i read it off one of the hardware zone article, though i cant seem to find it now..)

mohdFaiz

Reaction score
Anybody here got experience the situation where when the screen is off, data usage is also off and only when you switch on the screen will the data usage be switched on? I think this is the reason why my twitter app never auto update..

How to switch this thing off?

Yakumo

Reaction score
Anybody here got experience the situation where when the screen is off, data usage is also off and only when you switch on the screen will the data usage be switched on? I think this is the reason why my twitter app never auto update..

Yes I've noticed this issue and have raised the question before as well. You can try turning off [Smart Saving] then go to Settings>Wi-Fi>Advanced Wi-Fi>Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep>Always. It might help. I've only managed to keep Wi-Fi on once or twice to download manga and even when it success, the speed is much much slower than usual. :(

benthian89

Reaction score
For the second flash, do i have to factory reset the phone again?

No, but if you experience bootloop or stuck at boot logo, then you have to factory reset.

If you are using the smart saving thing, it will switch off data when screen is off,

To disable that, select power saving by scenario and customize it,
Untick the last option, which is "IM and other apps using push notification"

Or you might be using other battery saving app, which usually does that.

Just don use any battery saving app, it actually does no help at all.

micshang

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows hw to get rid of the Picasa folders in the gallery? I went to clear cache, force stop and even disable the app, but the photos still appears in the gallery. Even after i flash the firmware from TW to WWE. The Picasa folders just wouldn't wanna go away. Kindly please advise. Many thanks in advance...

benthian89

Reaction score
Hi, can the Padfone support usb otg without using the MHL format?

Erm, your question is quite wierd.

OTG & MHL is not related at all, except they use the same micro usb port.

The padfone2 can support OTG & MHL.

Each is separate and does not depend on each other.

edwin3060

Reaction score
Home screens

Hi, does anyone else have problem deleting the home screens? I can have a minimum of 5 screens, cant delete the extras that I don't need...

kennethtbh

Reaction score
Can you post some photos of the case on and off the phone please? :s22:

ur wish is my command.. haha

1217uv5.jpg

2jb4prs.jpg

IMG_20130106_00196.jpg

IMG_20130106_00197.jpg

IMG_20130106_00198.jpg

IMG_20130106_WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

emo panda

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows hw to get rid of the Picasa folders in the gallery? I went to clear cache, force stop and even disable the app, but the photos still appears in the gallery. Even after i flash the firmware from TW to WWE. The Picasa folders just wouldn't wanna go away. Kindly please advise. Many thanks in advance...

go to picasa via ur web browser and delete the folders

or u can disable the gallery app sync

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.