Asus PADPHONE 2

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any bros here not receiving anything for the OTA? I have been constantly checking for the whole day but I don't see anything..

Or anyone has any turnarounds for this issue?
I already updated my h/p via OTA mode.

binkaz

Reaction score
Really satisfied with the new jellybean OS, it really makes everything smoother and a better user experience overall.

Got the notification for the OTA update last evening

kt107

Reaction score
Using it for a while. Find the phone rather slippery. Doesn't like to stay in my hand or pocket.... Having a casing will hinder the docking, right? Dilemma.

id0n0van

Reaction score
it can't be. are you on Starhub's ICS firmware?

I did a screenshot.

Screenshot_2013-01-12-13-35-36_zpsbc899f08.png

id0n0van

Reaction score
Using it for a while. Find the phone rather slippery. Doesn't like to stay in my hand or pocket.... Having a casing will hinder the docking, right? Dilemma.

I would suggest getting a separate casing for the phone and the tab. It's not like every single minute where you will be utilizing your tab, haha. For me, I use my tab more as a portable charger. That's my advice~

killkyo

Reaction score
The 1st batch shipment is full now.
Still taking orders, 2nd shipment will be about the same arrival time as the 1st.

Cheers

I know some of you are interested in the below, here are the price.

For 1-5 piece, S$45 each including shipping.
Shipping takes about 4 days estimate but I received in 2 days.
Those who wants to commit to buying, please PM me, if you have enquiries, please also PM me.
I will do my best to answer.

Btw, there's a slot for stylus at the side, the cover is held covered by 2 magnets at the top corners and it only comes in black and white for the colours.

Cheers.

Last edited:

amarawi

Reaction score
Hmm.. One full day with jelly bean..
I'm loving the buttery smooth feeling, and the deliberate visible smooth transition every change of screen.. =P

But I do notice a significant drop in battery life..
Not sure whether it's google now or I may have used it a little more..
Any other opinions from others that just upgraded?

benthian89

Reaction score
Hmm.. One full day with jelly bean..
I'm loving the buttery smooth feeling, and the deliberate visible smooth transition every change of screen.. =P

But I do notice a significant drop in battery life..
Not sure whether it's google now or I may have used it a little more..
Any other opinions from others that just upgraded?

it is because it is the first battery cycle with the upgraded firmware.
Let it cycle through a few more.

After updating to new firmware, it needs to re-calibrate itself

emo panda

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which shop has the lowest price for padfone 2 now? im getting mine tomorrow :D

orbi69

Reaction score
Swap from note2 to padfone2 no regret...potable in size as phone and when needed become a tablet:D. Only issue is when dock, the SP scratches all over on phone...anyone managed to solve this?

Yakumo

Reaction score
Matt SP have a higher resistance against scratches, and try to "lean" the phone back and slide along the railing down into the tablet instead of sliding the phone's panel down the tablet. In other words, try to keep the point of contact to the side instead of the panel

amarawi

Reaction score
Matt SP have a higher resistance against scratches, and try to "lean" the phone back and slide along the railing down into the tablet instead of sliding the phone's panel down the tablet. In other words, try to keep the point of contact to the side instead of the panel

Yeah, that helps a bit.. Tho the main problem is when you're taking the phone out, you kinda need to put pressure to grip.. I think that's when it's most prone to scratches..

orbi69

Reaction score

Lol....think that's the only solution as of now. Thanks for the input thou:)

killkyo

Reaction score
The 1st batch shipment is full now.
Still taking orders, 2nd shipment will be about the same arrival time as the 1st.

Cheers

The 2nd shipment is full. Anymore orders will be on the 3rd shipment which will be about 1 week later than the other 2.

Cheers

binkaz

Reaction score
Currently using the flip case for the s3 on my pf2 and I notice that the top and bottom (right side) is slightly exposed.. really hope more casing for the pf2 will come out soon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.