Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF-700)

beerope

Banned
Reaction score
Does the price, prolly like $899 like the prime? justify you guys to buy this instead of the new ipad?

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the price, prolly like $899 like the prime? justify you guys to buy this instead of the new ipad?

hard for me to justify to be honest. first cut is there is no 3g connectivity...thats a crippling factor in my opinion

big_dailou

Reaction score
Very tempted to buy TF300 or TF700 from amazon. Based on the listed prices on the website, they are at least S$100-250 cheaper than local singapore price. Even if anything goes wrong and i have pay to get it fixed in service centre here, still worth a try given the discount. Any thoughts?

patrickgoh

Reaction score
Very tempted to buy TF300 or TF700 from amazon. Based on the listed prices on the website, they are at least S$100-250 cheaper than local singapore price. Even if anything goes wrong and i have pay to get it fixed in service centre here, still worth a try given the discount. Any thoughts?

There is only 64GB with docking for TF700 locally, there is no comparison to begin with.

On Amazon, you can get it under S$750 incl of shipping for 32GB. Lesser if you don't need the docking station.

If you don't need 64GB, you can "save" a few hundred dollars based on Asus SG published price of $1099. You can "save" even more if you do not need the docking station.

Amazon site stated 1-Year ASUS Global Warranty, unless it means something else. If not, you should be able to claim warranty in SG. :)

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually what's the point of high resolution..all the apps
Ok like **** even on low res tablets...that's the thing why I hate android tablets...

Really hope they improve this

apkapkapk

Reaction score
There is only 64GB with docking for TF700 locally, there is no comparison to begin with.

On Amazon, you can get it under S$750 incl of shipping for 32GB. Lesser if you don't need the docking station.

If you don't need 64GB, you can "save" a few hundred dollars based on Asus SG published price of $1099. You can "save" even more if you do not need the docking station.

Amazon site stated 1-Year ASUS Global Warranty, unless it means something else. If not, you should be able to claim warranty in SG. :)

They changed it I think. The last time I checked, it said that it was NA warranty. If it's global warranty then that's good. If not then you pay have to pay a bit for the parts if any fixing is required. I thought of importing it too but it was the NA warranty that changed my mind.

Also, they don't ship that to SG. You've gotta find someone to do it for you.

Iconocaustic

Reaction score
guys any idea ? going taiwan this weekend

yah its definitely cheaper, try to buy from airport, you can save taxes directly. I almost bought a transformer prime the last time.

Not sure if they have stock for the infinity now though.

patrickgoh

Reaction score
Got the whole package from Amazon, TF700, docking keyboard, protective screen and cover. :)

24w84jm.jpg

xe20y1.jpg

Last edited:

icestorm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when this will be available in sg? Been waiting for quite a while

tnatna

Master Member
Reaction score
is the camera finally as good as samsung ones? or still the crappy standard of the prime?

tnatna

Master Member
Reaction score
looks great considering what prime was like!

bro, can do me the big favour of shooting a half page of straits times?

I would like to know how sharp it is for documents. thank you very much!

It pales in comparison to my S3, here's a shot

img20120806170250.jpg

FYI...I am no good in photo taking. :o

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.