Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF-700)

berzy

Reaction score
I encountered wifi direct issue, attempt to transfer file between s3 and tf700t - failed and tf700t rebooted by itself.

By the way, anyone know where to get the casing in Singapore?

where did u get ur tf 700? and wat's ur deal? am still deciding between note 10.1 and tf700....:D

Spock

Master Member
Reaction score
I encountered wifi direct issue, attempt to transfer file between s3 and tf700t - failed and tf700t rebooted by itself.

By the way, anyone know where to get the casing in Singapore?

I have the below case in stock. If you are interested. Kindly PM me:D
Colors Available : Black, Brown, Purple, Red, White

T2k1OnXlRbXXXXXXXX_415829802.jpg

blurblurde

Reaction score
Please share cost of each items... Thanks...

Got the whole package from Amazon, TF700, docking keyboard, protective screen and cover. :)

24w84jm.jpg

xe20y1.jpg

Hi Patrick

I wanna get this from Amazon too... You got it at $750 for the whole package (incl delivery)? Care to share the cost of each item you got ?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ordered the 64gb tablet+dock+slimcase from amazon. intend to get the other color but oos so got to get gray. dunno how much gst will be kena lol...

JUSTDOIT

Reaction score
wifi direct

Have you guys try wifi direct? I try with my s3, it refuse to transsfer file and reboot

skinergy

Reaction score
just ordered the 64gb tablet+dock+slimcase from amazon. intend to get the other color but oos so got to get gray. dunno how much gst will be kena lol...

How much did you pay for the individual items? Delivered direct or using Vpost etc?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hoot just arrived yesterday with poetic slimcase. light as compared to the tf100 which i bot and sold immediately. any good games to torture this bb?

Slash1

Reaction score
I have prime and considering upgrade to infinity. The Wi-Fi issues and app occasionally crashes really bothers me. I use prime mainly for pdf book/magazine reading, surfing net and watch movies. Any infinity users able to comment how is the pdf reading experience and Wi-Fi performance? Reading is great on new ipad but i prefer android os.

sky37

Reaction score
I have prime and considering upgrade to infinity. The Wi-Fi issues and app occasionally crashes really bothers me. I use prime mainly for pdf book/magazine reading, surfing net and watch movies. Any infinity users able to comment how is the pdf reading experience and Wi-Fi performance? Reading is great on new ipad but i prefer android os.

IMHO, upgrading from Prime to Infinity does not bring a big jump in benefits.
So far, my Prime has no issues with WIFI. Why not upgrade to Jelly Bean first and see how it goes.
Users in Sweden apparently got Jelly Bean OTA update on Prime already.

mwkong

Reaction score
hi all.
anyone knows where to get the tablet only?
as i don't need the dock.
thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.