beerope

Banned
Reaction score
samples4_zps07143b85.jpg

ContactSheet-001_zpsfd49e04b.jpg

make one that carries the macbook pro 17"!!!!!!!! :s13::s13:

sillygirl9112

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking to buy a set of tf700 so have been researching. I notice there may be problems in optimizing screens for apps due to the screen resolution.

May I check that by saying incompatible due to resolution, it means the app totally cannot run, or it can open but just appears smaller?

May I also ask what are some of these "incompatible" (sorry if wrong term used, not sure about the correct one x.x) apps? Can't seem to find any info on that. :\

Thanks lots in advance!!

sillygirl9112

Reaction score
Hello. Help pls!
Is there anyway I can check the total (not reset with restart) lifetime timer of this Asus set ? Would like to confirm its a brand new set before paying for an "open set".

Thanks!

natassevil74

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking to buy a set of tf700 so have been researching. I notice there may be problems in optimizing screens for apps due to the screen resolution.

May I check that by saying incompatible due to resolution, it means the app totally cannot run, or it can open but just appears smaller?

May I also ask what are some of these "incompatible" (sorry if wrong term used, not sure about the correct one x.x) apps? Can't seem to find any info on that. :\

Thanks lots in advance!!

For my case, at least the apps that I tried all can open fine. I think what 'incompatible' means here is that the colour resolution was not designed to utilise the superb HD the 700 provided.

I installed the HD and esp Tegra apps and can truly see the amazing colours and rendering.

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy this tablet locally? Is the 3g version available locally too?

sillygirl9112

Reaction score
new update?

Sorry if this qn is kinda stupid, cause my devices have been screwing up lately, I hope i didn't do anything wrong with this again.

So just checking, did they just change the tablet's display in the "popup" window? So now, when we touch the time, only the wifi connectivity, battery and time comes up? It no longer has the scrollable settings of bluetooth, wifi, brightness bar etc. (which is what i prefer >.<)..

Any way to change it back? :\

SriniNilagiri

Reaction score
Sound quality

Hi All, I got Infinity (TF700T) from Amazon last week. The sound quality seems really mediocre. I tried the movies on default video player as well as mx player, but sound is hardly audible.The same files are played with good quality on my Galaxy S. Any body has this problem? Is there any sound booster app which can improve this?

Thanks in advance.

emgee

Reaction score
HI guys.. Does anyone interested in change of mood? I have spanking mint Grey infinity here.. Interested in trading into mint champagne gold infinity! Let me know.. :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.