ASUS Transformer Prime

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
til now since TFT101, still no 3rd party power charger. None of the present charger works with TFT. :s27:

Caution of the charger's plug, it is fragile meh.
Can find 3rd party +cable in ebay for $30-$40

Anyway I DIY my own charger from an old Sony Laptop power supply. It supplies 16Vdc so just cut the wire and connect the + & - to the correct USB female pin. Instruction can be goggled.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm...does it come with ICS installed or must ownself install??

U need to install ICS yourself. After which u need to upgrade the camera firmware.

Can find 3rd party +cable in ebay for $30-$40

Anyway I DIY my own charger from an old Sony Laptop power supply. It supplies 16Vdc so just cut the wire and connect the + & - to the correct USB female pin. Instruction can be goggled.

hmmm, may I know the link? :D

Fifa03fan

Reaction score
Backup from previous Transformer restored flawlessly on the Prime. Nice app by Asus.

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Was at newstead funan yesterday and they did not have any accessories...

if its for tablet, it will be the origami...which i had :p
will show off at all the fast food outlet.

Like i mentioned, after today, all accessories will be available at newstead.

Bild0-2354491D09-36X_400.jpg

this item had finally arrived as well..(since Tf101 days)
it can be used to charge your tablet through the cable + plug..instead through dock.

http://www.caseen.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/asus-1_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=150
gd for office use.
dock stays at home with the adapater stays in office

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at newstead funan yesterday and they did not have any accessories...

they say go sim lim the main outlet...but i haven't been there.

the rest are "franchised", because they don't seems to care/know about other stores.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Note that Newstead got lot of branches @ Funan/SLS.

anyone interested in BRAND-NEW Transformer Prime with free casing, please PM me for best price.

Acid_Android

Reaction score
they say go sim lim the main outlet...but i haven't been there.

the rest are "franchised", because they don't seems to care/know about other stores.

As stated in Asus, its oni compatible wif TF101. No official accessories for Prime yet

Kyuzan

Reaction score
anyone know if besides parkway parade best denki, anywhere else still have?

Mickeymeow

Reaction score
based on the latest news , there wont be any 3g model ! Asus marketing team is a bunch of idiots .
There's so much potential for this tablet to be the best selling tablet ever, unfortunately Asus team seems to think that if the sale is moving meaning nobody cares about the weak wifi , gps problem and non 3g features .

taurian

Reaction score
based on the latest news , there wont be any 3g model ! Asus marketing team is a bunch of idiots .
There's so much potential for this tablet to be the best selling tablet ever, unfortunately Asus team seems to think that if the sale is moving meaning nobody cares about the weak wifi , gps problem and non 3g features .

Is it because they decided to clear the Prime and make way for the 700 series that solves all these issues? Think about it, if the metallic backing is affecting wireless and GPS signals, won't 3G signal be affected as well?

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rumour that the 700series will replace the current prime...and some prime will be a collector item :p
The WIFI is not that bad as reviews..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.