ASUS Transformer Prime

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all the time first 2 cycles to run in then maybe every month one time do full depletion..

My phone itself is plugged into a charger moat of the time..no.issue

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wat??? Dats so dead wrong bro. So apps are not havin issues den? Mostly issues are due to compatibility not bcoz its game den will have issue bro.

This is due to the diff in API for each major revision of Android. Mostly issues happen on apps compiled for earlier ver of Android e.g. Froyo. Go read up on Android :look:
Had read up b4 but games r more obvious for me...apps r seldom used by me. Tat y i wasnt keen in ics...though upgrd :-(

emo panda

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the performance of flash player? facebook games were barely playable on the tegra 2 transformer..

Acid_Android

Reaction score
Guys try this...
* Have 7 or more apps in recent apps list
* make sure ur not in power saving mode
* find a way to make the keyboard appear e.g type address in browser
* finally press the recent apps icons to make it appear

Results: the keyboard will flicker unexpectedly.

This happens when u do this in the home screen when u press the recent apps button. The icons/widgets at the bottom left will flicker

Last edited:

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think case may not be required...today I went to best...saw the display set which had been on displAy for about a week...analysed it and didn't see any scratch...

emo panda

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think case may not be required...today I went to best...saw the display set which had been on displAy for about a week...analysed it and didn't see any scratch...
with gorilla glass and a full metal casing, i dont think it will be easily damaged :p

bravo86

Reaction score
Hi guys

May I know what is the best price for the
Asus Transfomer Prime? Saw it at Best Deki at PS for $899 with dock.

Is there any better offers?

Thanks!

elu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You do get a better grip with a case attached. Also, most cases make a good stand as well when all you want is to laze around watching videos off the tablet.

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
With gorilla glass, do we still need to put screen protector? How many of you guys still put screen protector?

You never know what might happen to your screen... better to be safe than oops... whats a $25 dollar protective sheet on your $900 device?:s12:

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks!

Looks like MSRP all over singapore dude....wait 6 months or buy second hand

hamudi

Reaction score
Other than PS, does all outlet of Best Denki have the the Prime already?
I wanna get one this weekend with a dock!

Acid_Android

Reaction score
You never know what might happen to your screen... better to be safe than oops... whats a $25 dollar protective sheet on your $900 device?:s12:

Premiumscreenprotector.com is alr selling a matte screen for ard 10 bucks. Im waiting for the clear screen though

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other than PS, does all outlet of Best Denki have the the Prime already?
I wanna get one this weekend with a dock!

Check out digital Asia...the day before cny. ..they have a lot of stock...I was surprised and managed to the the grey one...

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks!
that the price now....(introduction price)..tablet alone is at 759.
It should be available in many store...some sold out while others are replenishing the stock...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.