Asus Zenpad C 7.0

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Its an entry level tablet.
likely like its fonpad series, experience will b laggy or bulky

Interesting you say that. Because as much as ASUS is famed for its motherboards, graphics cards and laptops, its record in mobile phones and tablets is rather spotty.

2 things I realized about ASUS tablets and phones:

1) the camera quality always sucks vis-a-vis the competition;

2) despite marketing superior Intel chipset, device always lags vis-a-vis competitor ARM chipsets. And some Android apps cannot run on Intel chipset.

BigBug

Reaction score
Just saw it at BEST Denki.. @$199 dual SIM...Wi-Fi,3G, no LTE. Size is smaller than my Nexus 7 gen2, and lighter too...

Very tempting...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any brought it yet or tried it yet... for the price... it has pretty much every thing..

only 199!
wanted some feedback.. not much reviews around

dlimye

Reaction score
Im like waiting for the zenpad better versions. quite like the design though

HOLYMOFO

Master Member
Reaction score
any brought it yet or tried it yet... for the price... it has pretty much every thing..

only 199!
wanted some feedback.. not much reviews around

there are seller selling cheaper than 199 on qoo10

I myself quite tempted to hoot one to play with but think again, i dun really need a tablet :s22:

kokitty

Reaction score
where to get the 20 dollars coupon ah

okay... steps to get the best deal, but must use mastercard for payment.

1) go to this link http://www.qoo10.sg/mastercard to get the whole pack of mastercard coupons.

2) 2 merchants selling at qoo10, see which one you prefer

Applestore $188 + $4 delivery http://list.qoo10.sg/g/431540924/Q100094835
Mobilesquare - $199 self collect http://list.qoo10.sg/g/431956965/Q100094835

3 i) Use the $10 item coupon when you are adding the item to cart.
ii) Use the $10 cart coupon after you have placed the item in cart and placing your order.

If you think the price is good after the coupons, don't think too long cos qoo10 prices will fluctuate at times... sometimes overnight they will not allow the use of coupons with certain items.

Last edited:

qyc_91

Reaction score
Interesting you say that. Because as much as ASUS is famed for its motherboards, graphics cards and laptops, its record in mobile phones and tablets is rather spotty.

2 things I realized about ASUS tablets and phones:

1) the camera quality always sucks vis-a-vis the competition;

2) despite marketing superior Intel chipset, device always lags vis-a-vis competitor ARM chipsets. And some Android apps cannot run on Intel chipset.

I have no idea which era Asus thinks they are to put a 0.3mp front camera.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.