HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bloated battery - Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #1

Bloated battery - Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Any Samsung sexpert know whether the internal battery of this tablet can be replaced? And where to do it? Thanx in advance.
trevlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 08:22 PM   #2

I bought a replacement battery for less than 40sgd from Q0010 and replaced it myself. Just follow the video and be very light-handed. Working well for 3 months liao. When buying the replacement battery, choose a seller that would give you the required tools to pry open the back cover.

Any Samsung sexpert know whether the internal battery of this tablet can be replaced? And where to do it? Thanx in advance.
Slowdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #3

I bought a replacement battery for less than 40sgd from Q0010 and replaced it myself. Just follow the video and be very light-handed. Working well for 3 months liao. When buying the replacement battery, choose a seller that would give you the required tools to pry open the back cover.
Thanks bro!
trevlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.