HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buying Samsung Tab Pro S from Amazon

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yusoffb01

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2017, 02:43 AM   #1

Buying Samsung Tab Pro S from Amazon

guys if I buy Samsung Tab Pro S which costs US$700 from Amazon.com, how do I pay the GST when it arrives? or do I even have to pay the GST?
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

guys if I buy Samsung Tab Pro S which costs US$700 from Amazon.com, how do I pay the GST when it arrives? or do I even have to pay the GST?
amazon will deduct gst deposit from you when you buy. any excess will return in 6months
Hafi likes this.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:19 PM   #3

amazon will deduct gst deposit from you when you buy. any excess will return in 6months
so I'll be billed $749 instead on a $700 item?
Old 16-08-2017, 02:00 PM   #4

Why buy from amazon when you can get it from Best at $799 (saw it at Parkway Parade and Taka) with a free display port adaptor. Or maybe even at $699 as just before the national day, they had a promo.
hdtvsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 12:57 AM   #5

Why buy from amazon when you can get it from Best at $799 (saw it at Parkway Parade and Taka) with a free display port adaptor. Or maybe even at $699 as just before the national day, they had a promo.
Singapore version only 4Gb ram and 128 SSD, I am looking at the newer 8Gb ram and 256SSD model which is only sold in US.

Saw the tab pro S got power up problem, warranty might be an issue if so suay kenna this power issue.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.