HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Can recommend tablet that's 8-inch or larger?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #1
Banned

Can recommend tablet that's 8-inch or larger?

About 8 inch or above would be good.

using it mainly for just watching youtube and simple usage (buying for my mom). Should not have lags when watching videos.

I'm looking at the Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50 and it's pretty awesome for the price, but not sure if there's even better?

Budget around S$300 or lesser.
Rodon_Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #2

Nvidia shield tablet k fits the budget.

Sorry but the Lenovo spec looks very bad on paper, personally would not even consider that one unless its $100sgd or thereabout. I have the yoga tab for my mum due to the long battery life and built in stand but the interface is just so damn laggy with the gimped ram & processor.
Novalogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM   #3
Banned

Nvidia shield tablet k fits the budget.

Sorry but the Lenovo spec looks very bad on paper, personally would not even consider that one unless its $100sgd or thereabout. I have the yoga tab for my mum due to the long battery life and built in stand but the interface is just so damn laggy with the gimped ram & processor.
thanks a lot for the insight, will check the nvidia one out.
didn't know they got sell tablets.

for the lenovo, i saw another one here: the Lenovo Tab 2 A10 : https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-TAB2-A...novo+tab+2+a10

it has 10.1" screen, even got 2 GB RAM. This one the specs is good enough for youtube and simple apps?
Rodon_Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 03:50 PM   #4

Tablets???

Why still use tablets? I don't even know how to use HAHA
Keirashenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.