HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

China Tablets to recommend

Like Tree508Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #7171
Supremacy Member

Huh??? What are you talking about? All the 2-pin or 3-pin plugs are earthed... for 2-pin systems the device is properly insulated... there is no earthing pin... in fact most countries use only 2-pins... and the imperative is that the device must be properly earthed and insulated... the China tablets don't have either... the Samsung phones are all metal unibodies... they're perfectly positioned to leak electricity if the device is not insulated... the term is double insulated... it's requirement in EU and US... but apparently in China corners are cut... the link below is quite a simple read and explanation...

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-others-three/

http://www.worldstandards.eu/electri...nd-sockets/ab/

Hope the articles help...
Did you read the link you gave? 2 pin is not earthed

anyway if you read my original comment, I said if you used a 3 pin charger to charge, there wont be any leaking issue

That's why I swore off using China tablets... I spent quite a bit of money buying a few of these tablets and they all had issues with battery life, electrical leakage while charging,.

the leakage while charging is because you use 2 pin charger. 3 pin works fine

Last edited by yusoffb01; 21-08-2017 at 05:26 PM..
yusoffb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:01 PM   #7172
Arch-Supremacy Member

not only battery, but the power adapter and USB charging socket on the tablet... use less than 4 weeks the type-c usb tip for my Hi13 broke in the charging socket and the charger kaboom...
This + TeoME feedback = 2017 better avoid China tablet. Lowest can go is Xiaomi, Huawei.

China a(Chuwi, Jumper ...) also have many notebooks. Any feedback on those?

Last edited by matrix05; 22-08-2017 at 03:01 PM..
matrix05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:07 PM   #7173
Supremacy Member

Did you read the link you gave? 2 pin is not earthed

anyway if you read my original comment, I said if you used a 3 pin charger to charge, there wont be any leaking issue
My bad... only 3-pin is earthed... I typed wrongly...
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:09 PM   #7174
Supremacy Member

This + TeoME feedback = 2017 better avoid China tablet. Lowest can go is Xiaomi, Huawei.

Same issues bro... don't bother lar... their batteries are the lowest end types and there's little to no power management for these types of laptops... I don't know if they leak electricity or not...
Old 06-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #7175
Supremacy Member

dont last as in totally cannot power up and use? my jumper tablet batt died in a week but still usable after a yr since purchase on ac
Can't power up or super poor battery life or cannot charge the battery... or the screen gives problems so that the tablet becomes unusable... basically you can use the tablet as it should be used... I don't use China tablets on AC power cos of the electric shocks I get from their leaking circuits...
Old 06-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #7176
Supremacy Member

Actually if you look back most of the regulars in this thread have all disappeared... China tablets simply not worth trying lar...
Old 15-09-2017, 09:30 AM   #7177

Was thinking of buying a BDF tablet from AliExpress.

Any bros can share your user experience with this brand?
dorabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 02:55 AM   #7178
Supremacy Member

Actually if you look back most of the regulars in this thread have all disappeared... China tablets simply not worth trying lar...
Yea I gave up on China tablets as well. Every single one will have 1 issue or another. But the main reason is non laminated display. Only very few model does.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 03:40 AM   #7179
Supremacy Member

1 year of using iwork 8 and its still worth it. very convenient to have windows in that size. battery life about 3~4h but can be charged while using with power bank

as for android tablet I wouldnt mind buying another mi max! oreo roms also exist. 6inch tablet just nice and the 10h screen on time

for budget tablet can consider lenovo or kindle hd. less than $140.

Last edited by yusoffb01; 16-09-2017 at 03:44 AM..
yusoffb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #7180
Arch-Supremacy Member

My CHUWI still rocking. Almost a yr

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 12:08 PM   #7181
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am looking for value for $$ 10" Android tablet that is used to play video from microSD card mainly.

I would have gotten Xiaomi Mi Pad but it doesn't have microSD card slot. Any other to recommend?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.