Google Nexus 10

fre3dom85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried if the nexus 10 can download a single file that is more than 4gb?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it some kind of filesystem issue? 4GB file limit?

if i'm not wrong android uses YAFFS and it has the same file limit of 4 gb.

last yr i tried using NETWORK transferring and i'm able to cheat the 4 gb limit, not sure if it works now. but seriously...imo 720p is more than enough unless your screen is 50"...

Last edited:

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still hv 1 set left to let go....any takers?

Last edited:

TorkCrap

Reaction score
So it seems that warranty isn't covered locally. Anyone has experience with sending products back to US for servicing? Would it be very costly?

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
Gah! I was supposed to have gotten a 32GB set but they sent me a 16GB set instead! This is going to be a nightmare to deal with.

moomoox3

Reaction score
Gah! I was supposed to have gotten a 32GB set but they sent me a 16GB set instead! This is going to be a nightmare to deal with.

I just order my 32gb from davidquah a few days ago i hope that i also wont get the 16gb instead :(:eek:

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 1 more 16gb left. Can collect tomorrow evening. Place pm if interested. $638.60

Dr_ARCHer

Master Member
Reaction score
It seems quite strange. Googling on the Internet, it looks like reviewers like the Transformer Infinity TF-700, but users seem to prefer the Nexus 10.

rooftop

Reaction score
For those who own Nexus 10, can we use OTG cable and connect a 3G dongle to run on Nexus 10?

Masz

Reaction score
It seems quite strange. Googling on the Internet, it looks like reviewers like the Transformer Infinity TF-700, but users seem to prefer the Nexus 10.

The Nexus 10 is a great tablet. I've played with quite a few android tablets and this is the best one by far. This is the first android tablet where I feel is a legitimate competitor to the ipad.

Thanks Tuakong!

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because most users online are extremely staunch Google/Android fanboys. At least those who are Android inclined.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.