Google Nexus 10

WeDoIt

Reaction score
Anyone has this problem whereby the original nexus 10 cable can't charge my nexus 10 but still can charge other phones?I used another cable and it's able to charger both .Any solutions ?

flashzflashz

Reaction score
any good deals for nexus 10 now?

Hi, does anyone know of any good deals for nexus 10? I have checked a number of places such as tech@vogue, Qisahn, but found no stock left... website for comex2014 also did not show any nexus 10 offer...

coldsea

Reaction score
I have a nexues 10 32gb local. Buy on last year nov it show. But i lose the receript. Letting go at 320. Instrested can pm me for more info. Thanks

kennethtbh

Reaction score
any idea where is a good place locally to get screen protector and casing for this? Bought my last casing from amazon but need to replace it liao..

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone of your tried using micro USB to hdmi and cast on your tv? Will it work? And any brand of cable to recommend?

BamBam

Reaction score
any idea where is a good place locally to get screen protector and casing for this? Bought my last casing from amazon but need to replace it liao..

Get from taobao , both casing and protector is cheap and good

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows whether nexus 10 still being sold anywhere locally?
i am asking about this as well. I already got one way back during launch but now i wanted to get one for my mum as well as the nexus 7 i got her is too small and she complained about it.

Nexus 10 seems to be big enough, got the latest Lollipop and also should be now cheap enough to get for her.

Odessa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And here is how Lollipop performs on the N10 - http://goo.gl/aOdpwq

The centered emphasis of Lollipop works on the 4:3 aspect of the N9. It can be better for the N10 and Google should address it.

Sent from GAGT Android App

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.