Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
oh isit? i selected singapore as the shipping and got those shipping details .so thought they will ship direct

i meant u can choose not to ship direct to SG . because direct shipping is a lot more expensive(but faster to reach singapore) .

Cheaper way is to go through CGW route .

_m0r0n_

Master Member
Reaction score
not my n4 but other n4 has problems with touch recognition after using a charger rated higher than stock.
I dun think thats the root cause. I have no prob, and hve been using a 2A charger. Anyway, I believe its the device that determine how much they wanna take in mah. Btw, how many received and tested their n7 liao

lexmarq

Reaction score
Got my friend in the US to buy it from Best Buy. Too bad she is in CA and there's the 9% tax and screen recycling charge. Total was 253.69 USD for the 16 GB WiFi version :s22:

messi1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my friend in the US to buy it from Best Buy. Too bad she is in CA and there's the 9% tax and screen recycling charge. Total was 253.69 USD for the 16 GB WiFi version :s22:

Then ask her to bring back to SG? :s11::s11:

_m0r0n_

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I check who ordered by play store and shipped by cgw?
Whats the shipping cost?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.