Huawei MateBook

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
The Huawei MateBook - a 12" Windows 10 tablet with a pressure sensitive pen, dedicated keyboard, 9 hour battery life, ultra-fast fingerprint sensor unlock and other Surface and Ipad Pro beating features, has been announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. This is one excellent notebook computer replacement it seems!

We're tracking this exciting product for Singapore, and will post any information on the availability and variants at a new dedicated page below. LIKE it to keep updated, thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/MateBookSG/

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am keeping an eye on the Matebook. It looks like a very good alternative to MS Surface Pro for sure, plus the price seems more attractive.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is one of my options, the other being the Samsung Galaxy Tabpro S. Almost the same as this Huawei Matebook. But let's see how the pricing stacks up against the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

SZQddy

Reaction score
Currently favouring this over the Samsung purely because of the M5/8GB option (and fingerprint sensor is a plus).

Hopefully will be here soon

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I wonder if we will get to see a set in the upcoming IT show.. At least can try handson on it.

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
Keeping a close watch on this as well. But the need to buy the dongle for USB and Ethernet connectivity means additional cost.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Keeping a close watch on this as well. But the need to buy the dongle for USB and Ethernet connectivity means additional cost.

For me, I can still accept that. Anyway, I am carrying my portable powerbank in my bag also. So an additional hub is alright for me. Just don't priced it too high out of my reach. :)

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
For me, I can still accept that. Anyway, I am carrying my portable powerbank in my bag also. So an additional hub is alright for me. Just don't priced it too high out of my reach. :)

There is also the type cover to factor in. Without a kickstand means gotta purchase the type cover to achieve any sort of productivity.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
But now the most important thing is when is local distributor bringing this in.. :)

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You also intend to hoot this arh? :s11:

Beoing~ :o Mor inclined to hoot those cheapo Chinese Win 10 tablets with Core M processor, 8gb rams and 256gb SSD though since they are likely to be much cheaper~ :o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beoing~ :o Mor inclined to hoot those cheapo Chinese Win 10 tablets with Core M processor, 8gb rams and 256gb SSD though since they are likely to be much cheaper~ :o

I only scare easily spoil or end up no more support. I see the x98 air or something, specs power but have that fear you know. Even garpew tell me don't hoot.

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I only scare easily spoil or end up no more support. I see the x98 air or something, specs power but have that fear you know. Even garpew tell me don't hoot.

The reasons why moi ish beoing those are that those are relatively cheaper and if those really kenna knocked out, then getting another is still probably cheaper than buying 1 of these branded ones~ :o Besides, it's like only those Chinese ones have the specs that I told you about above~ :o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The reasons why moi ish beoing those are that those are relatively cheaper and if those really kenna knocked out, then getting another is still probably cheaper than buying 1 of these branded ones~ :o Besides, it's like only those Chinese ones have the specs that I told you about above~ :o

But... I not so much money to keep hooting new ones. Can buy for me or not? :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.