HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lenovo Tab 2 A10

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2016, 11:10 PM   #46
Master Member

yes....thats the one
Ok, can trouble you keep us updated on the warranty service? Still thinking if I should get, because while it's larger, it will be heavier than the iPad mini weight, which I'm pretty used to.

Thanks!
cyrenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #47
Master Member

Here's the reply from seller

Hi! Dear Customer.
Thank you for your message.
1 year warranty of the seller
Lenovo also guarantee is possible, (in Singapore)
but.
It's may not be possible, depending on the cause of the defect.
If the item itself is faulty, then cost of repair & service; shipping fee is responsible to be paid by the seller.
If the item's faulty error is caused by the customer, then cost of repair & shipping fee is responsible to be paid by the customer.
please Ask visit Lenovo Service Center
Make Reference
Thank you

and here's Lenovo Singapore's reply

Dear Customer,

I am sorry that we are unable to update the warranty for you becase the machine belongs to KR but the invoice belongs to SG.
According to our policy, we are unable to update the warranty for customer under the situation that the country is different between the machine and the invoice.
Thanks for your understanding.

well...so i called qoo10..they told me to send a short clip of the fault to them..they will proceed to check and advise accordingly.
My point is...this seller is saying warranty is possible...to me...its either yes or no...what possible? LOL
dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 05:23 PM   #48
Master Member

That's why I still don't dare to buy, a lot of the KR sellers on Qoo10 have pretty bad English, and some people's review complain that they don't really follow up on the warranty service promise.

My interpretation is that they're saying, please try your luck with Lenovo SG. If can't, and it's your fault, you pay everything, we help you repair. If can't, and it's product problem, we'll help you repair and pay for it all, including shipping.
Old 21-06-2016, 06:25 PM   #49

I bought mine from Amazon. Qoo10 I only buy accessaries like cables, casing, screen protectors etc...
PC-User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:00 PM   #50
Master Member

yes.
i will never buy any electronic items (esp from KR) from qoo10 after this experience.

I just hope to get this tablet fixed...if not...haiz
Old 21-06-2016, 08:32 PM   #51
Arch-Supremacy Member

yes.
i will never buy any electronic items (esp from KR) from qoo10 after this experience.

I just hope to get this tablet fixed...if not...haiz
With electronics it's hit and miss. Amazon is a much better online platform though. Actually the best IMO

Sent from Jiak Liow Bi phone using GAGT
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #52
Arch-Supremacy Member

That's why I still don't dare to buy, a lot of the KR sellers on Qoo10 have pretty bad English, and some people's review complain that they don't really follow up on the warranty service promise.

My interpretation is that they're saying, please try your luck with Lenovo SG. If can't, and it's your fault, you pay everything, we help you repair. If can't, and it's product problem, we'll help you repair and pay for it all, including shipping.
Especially those refurbished Samsung phones. Many complaints cos all from kr sellers

Old 22-06-2016, 09:32 AM   #53
Master Member

With electronics it's hit and miss. Amazon is a much better online platform though. Actually the best IMO
I don't deny that, their customer service is really something.

The price for the Tab 2 there isn't that good though, right?
Old 22-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #54
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't deny that, their customer service is really something.

The price for the Tab 2 there isn't that good though, right?
Actually the lowest price I came across was USD 159 for the tab 2. And with fssd, the price is about the same as qoo10 and it comes with Amazon's top notch warranty.

Old 22-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #55

I bought at 179, then dropped to 159 once then back up...
PC-User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #56
Master Member

vomit blood
=======

Hi! Dear Customer.
but.
If the item itself is faulty, then cost of repair & service; shipping fee is responsible to be paid by the seller.
If the item's faulty error is caused by the customer, then cost of repair & shipping fee is responsible to be paid by the customer.
Make Reference
Thank you

=====

i really dunno what to do....
Old 22-06-2016, 11:35 PM   #57
Supremacy Member

vomit blood
=======

Hi! Dear Customer.
but.
Make Reference
Thank you

=====

Really suck thumb. I find Amazon better in dealing with problems. One time I bought something which has issue. Didn't have time to return because I am busy with work and after that I have to travel. I exceeded the 30 days return deadline. Amazon extended another 60 days for me and paid for my return freight! Amazing service!
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #58
Master Member

Really suck thumb. I find Amazon better in dealing with problems. One time I bought something which has issue. Didn't have time to return because I am busy with work and after that I have to travel. I exceeded the 30 days return deadline. Amazon extended another 60 days for me and paid for my return freight! Amazing service!
Just wondering how the seller from qoo10 gonna rebate me if i go to our local service centre
Old 23-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #59
Supremacy Member

Just wondering how the seller from qoo10 gonna rebate me if i go to our local service centre
Lenovo not international warranty right? If they charge u $30 for troubleshooting and additional for replacement, why not ask them to send u another tablet?
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 11:16 AM   #60
Master Member

vomit blood
=======

Hi! Dear Customer.
but.
Make Reference
Thank you

=====

I think they are just going to give you funny English until you give up.

Think I will stay away from this Qoo10 seller.

Maybe you act blur ask them what address to send to, what is needed, and what kind of postal service to use, and then send back to Korea?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.