HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #31

Just received the tablet 2 days ago, haven't really tested it thoroughly. Haven't tried multitasking either, may do so over this weekend. Will post after I have tried.

But for my needs (no gaming, watching videos, reading news and articles, etc.), performance of the tablet is good.

If you can get it from Amazon JP with 3GB RAM, that's even better. Just be wary whether the unit has LTE support for Singapore (Band 3, 7 and 8).
Warranty how? Does Lenovo warranty bought from Amazon valid to claim in Singapore?
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #32

Warranty how? Does Lenovo warranty bought from Amazon valid to claim in Singapore?
Didn't check that. Used to buying phones and tablets from the US without local warranty and wasn't a major factor in my decision to buy.

@Hotpick, Tried multitasking using Youtube with Google+ and Youtube with CNA, no lag noticed. RAM usage was at 1.5GB for both cases. I guess it would be quite different if one is a gaming app.
kwsam9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 12:31 AM   #33

Didn't check that. Used to buying phones and tablets from the US without local warranty and wasn't a major factor in my decision to buy.

@Hotpick, Tried multitasking using Youtube with Google+ and Youtube with CNA, no lag noticed. RAM usage was at 1.5GB for both cases. I guess it would be quite different if one is a gaming app.
Thanks.
1.5GB out 2GB ram use with few apps sounds a bit tight.
Just noticed from the youtube review by LOHTEC on the 8 plus version which had showed 1.8GB out of 2GB used for a day and the guy mentioned that "better close everything before playing gaming app".

The Japan plus version has no LTE but with 3G ram/16G storage whereas Korea version is with 4G ram/64G storage but no LTE (Happy Mall.. Qoo10 , 8 plus version ard S$380 with Qoo10 coupon ) .

[6/11] Amazon US has dropped USD 24 for both 8 inch and 10 inch LTE version ..baseline price for the coming year end sales? However the 10 inch one has been quoted as "does not ship to Singapore" now ..

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Androi...074FZZ4SG?th=1

Last edited by hotpick; 06-11-2017 at 05:20 PM..
hotpick is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.