Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Like Tree75Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2017, 10:22 PM   #3376
Great Supremacy Member

oh okay, thanks! I thought it's my eyes that are playing on me.

Cus I followed the battery tweak from surface tip and I remembered getting about 13hrs on battery saving mode before the tweak.
RyuShinEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 02:42 PM   #3377
eyz
Master Member

anyway to trade in msp3 for msp4?

hehe
eyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 12:46 AM   #3378
Master Member

If your still under warranty, maybe best to get repair or exchange, too bad mine is out of warranty already, can only hope MS fix it with a firmware update.

For me is the problem only happen once and seem last 2 day is working fine.

As for hot issue, I do use a fan to blow at the back of the unit, I normally use it as laptop mode
oh my rm like oven if fan nt blowing directly. in those times that it heat up, i using it as laptop also.

i gt buy the extended warranty last time. urs sent for repair liao? how's it? how's the rma process like ar?
XasakuraX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #3379

oh my rm like oven if fan nt blowing directly. in those times that it heat up, i using it as laptop also.

i gt buy the extended warranty last time. urs sent for repair liao? how's it? how's the rma process like ar?
No, to request for repair MS charge USD29, I found this ridiculous, some more some user who got back their repair or exchange SP4 turn out getting the same issue back again, I don't want to waste $$ for something that is unknown or by luck.

Anyway, the Microsoft Forum Moderator is getting info from the affected user on this flickering problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1493859072279

My advice to those intend to buy the SP4 in coming PC Show/CEE put on hold first.

Last week I saw one of the demo set at Challenger Lot 1 store more serious than mine, the whole screen is full with horizontal line, once I touch the screen the display start shaking and turn white, if you saw it, do you dare to buy???

Check the Youtube comment below, this Daniel mention he bought in Feb this year already got the horizontal line and shaking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKOzuwAVck

and there are more Youtube about the issue too

Last edited by townman; 18-05-2017 at 01:40 PM..
townman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #3380
Master Member

No, to request for repair MS charge USD29, I found this ridiculous, some more some user who got back their repair or exchange SP4 turn out getting the same issue back again, I don't want to waste $$ for something that is unknown or by luck.

Anyway, the Microsoft Forum Moderator is getting info from the affected user on this flickering problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1493859072279

My advice to those intend to buy the SP4 in coming PC Show/CEE put on hold first.

Last week I saw one of the demo set at Challenger Lot 1 store more serious than mine, the whole screen is full with horizontal line, once I touch the screen the display start shaking and turn white, if you saw it, do you dare to buy???

Check the Youtube comment below, this Daniel mention he bought in Feb this year already got the horizontal line and shaking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKOzuwAVck

and there are more Youtube about the issue too
Omg. I bought Microsoft de extended warranty also need pay?

My sp4 bought when it was released but have been largely untouched. Recently then i started to use it more frequently. It just went haywired during use yday, with the loud buzzing n froze; had to hard shutdown. This one is cpu issue?
XasakuraX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 10:49 PM   #3381

anyway to trade in msp3 for msp4?

hehe
you may refer to this link..
https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/stor...ade-in-program

jeremy_cec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 11:30 PM   #3382

Omg. I bought Microsoft de extended warranty also need pay?

My sp4 bought when it was released but have been largely untouched. Recently then i started to use it more frequently. It just went haywired during use yday, with the loud buzzing n froze; had to hard shutdown. This one is cpu issue?
Out of warranty then you need to pay to talk to the tech support
townman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM   #3383
Supremacy Member

I went down Harvey Norman during the weekend and there were some special discount. SP5 coming soon?
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM   #3384
evq
Arch-Supremacy Member

I went down Harvey Norman during the weekend and there were some special discount. SP5 coming soon?
MS has mentioned that there'll not be a SP5 unless there are significant improvements to SP4. But there will be a improved SP4 with newer cpu. So far from leaks, the upcoming new SP4 has the same physical looks.
Ah_keong likes this.
evq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #3385
Supremacy Member

MS has mentioned that there'll not be a SP5 unless there are significant improvements to SP4. But there will be a improved SP4 with newer cpu. So far from leaks, the upcoming new SP4 has the same physical looks.
Thanks!
I shall work hard on save up for SP4 then!
Old Today, 01:44 AM   #3386
Supremacy Member

Thanks!
I shall work hard on save up for SP4 then!
Surface Pro launched! Its supposed to be SP5 but I guess they renamed it and drop the 5

- Charles
Ah_keong likes this.
chaddeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:34 AM   #3387
Administrator

Yup, no more numbers.

I've reported on why it's so. Also have to wait as it won't come to Singapore till much later.

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-...rface-pro-ever

Surface Pro launched! Its supposed to be SP5 but I guess they renamed it and drop the 5

- Charles
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #3388
Great Supremacy Member

it's just a refresh ala apple style ~
RyuShinEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:59 PM   #3389
Supremacy Member

so its called "The Surface Pro"??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.