Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

pegasus21

Reaction score
the processor not powerful enough.

You're right. I retested my playback settings and found that the first test I ran and thought that it was on software decoding was still hardware accelerated.

The Exynos isn't able to decode 2K video fast enough but on hardware decoding, it's fine. I don't think you'll want to rely on software only decoding as the power draw would be much higher than hardware decoding.

Tiffa

Reaction score
For any bro who is still curious, Samsung Mobile Singapore replied my post on FB:

Hi Alex Tan, the Entertainment Pack includes 3 free issues of SPH Magazines and two months of unlimited viewing on Toggle Prime at $1. Thank you.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from samsung shop at Bugis, it wasn't plastic wrapped but the seal is there. I asked if it's really brand new cos I spotted an intact seal over another. He prob knew what I was thinking and he said samsung opens the boxes to do some upgrade of firmware and install some apps. He took out all other boxes to show me and yea all seals were intact.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for info...

Ya...i often see an intact seal over a cut seal on many electronics products...sometimes i will just reject the sale and go elsewhere....

charleytan

Reaction score
Thanks for info...

Ya...i often see an intact seal over a cut seal on many electronics products...sometimes i will just reject the sale and go elsewhere....

yea the seal thing is kind of common for Samsung products I realise, if I see many many seals over each other, i wouldn't get it.. but since he showed me all the remaining boxes and it's just 1 seal over another, I took his words.. haha.. :)

flameangel

Reaction score
Anyone want to swap 10.5' wifi 32GB (bronze) Tab s with my 8.4' wifi 16GB Tab S. I'm willing to top up the price difference.

I find the 8.4 too small and too light for my liking. Prefer a bigger screen.

I'm also willing to let go @ $50 less retail price of $598 (From Harvey Norman).

jeffyhui88

Reaction score
Anyone want to swap 10.5' wifi 32GB (bronze) Tab s with my 8.4' wifi 16GB Tab S. I'm willing to top up the price difference.

I find the 8.4 too small and too light for my liking. Prefer a bigger screen.

I'm also willing to let go @ $50 less retail price of $598 (From Harvey Norman).

Bro,
The 16gb 8.4 wifi is selling $490 brand new at mobilesquare with free original book cover...

Eternit

Reaction score
Guys,

Has the contract plans for Singtel and StarHub been released for Tab S yet?

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah decided over this than the Pro. Lucky never get Pro. The new screen much better. Now where to buy screen protector?

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung quite dirty. Free book cover must make appt to go take and starts 27 July.
And no place selling screen protector.
Just like the pro 8.4 the covers very hard to find.

56mimosa

Reaction score
Samsung quite dirty. Free book cover must make appt to go take and starts 27 July.

Sad ! That's why I am holding back my purchase until closer to July 27 where the book case is available and there is amble SP including the tempered glass.

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad ! That's why I am holding back my purchase until closer to July 27 where the book case is available and there is amble SP including the tempered glass.
screen protector from where adix ah?

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score

Screen guard can be found at burlington square and sim lim square. Same for the case.

prelude

Reaction score

Like that good already lo.....I've made appointment before and they don't even have stocks and got to make another appointment on an even further date. Those idiots.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.