Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

Acid_Android

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just gotten myself a 8.4. Awesome display, but I notice that the battery % is dropping by the minute when using. Is thia normal? Screen is no basic mode with auto brightness on. Looking at how fast the batt drains, a 100% batt wouldn't last over 200 min if on continuously.

Had the same issue too and found out its the TouchWiz Home Launcher dats draining the batt. I used another launcher and its fixed since then

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Think he means subtitles embedded in the video... Which of cos is supported if you can see the video

media2368

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do you encounter any problem when downloading Shadow Fight 2, Boom Beach, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15 game data after installing the app from Google Play?

I can installed and downloaded game data for GT Racing 2, Dungeon Hunter 4, Heroes of Dragon Age but not sure why can't download the above games. Any ideas or thoughts that you guys can share?

Last edited:

kwokweng76

Reaction score
Huh?what is papergarden app do?
Btw my WiFi password in able to remember.Need to manual key in each time I reconnect to wifi. DUNNO is it a bug.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
sorry i just got a tab s8.4. wat are some of the useless apps/bioware i can remove without rooting? took out the stupid toggle app so far nia. this stupid new york times where to remove?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry i just got a tab s8.4. wat are some of the useless apps/bioware i can remove without rooting? took out the stupid toggle app so far nia. this stupid new york times where to remove?
If u can't disable it in Settings->Apps, then you will need root.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
If u can't disable it in Settings->Apps, then you will need root.

sorry, noob. rooting means whatever settings/apps i got now gone? gotta redo? does is affect my warranty if i send for servicing? will it be void? then after rooting, everything can install/do?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry, noob. rooting means whatever settings/apps i got now gone? gotta redo? does is affect my warranty if i send for servicing? will it be void? then after rooting, everything can install/do?
Root doesn't remove anything.

Yes, officially warranty void.

After root can uninstall everything. Nothing illegal of course. :D

media2368

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do you encounter any problem when downloading Shadow Fight 2, Boom Beach, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15 game data after installing the app from Google Play?

I can installed and downloaded game data for GT Racing 2, Dungeon Hunter 4, Heroes of Dragon Age but not sure why can't download the above games. Any ideas or thoughts that you guys can share?

Any Tab S users have the above problem? Can some test it out? Million thanks.:)

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can comment on the battery life of Tab S 8.4 LTE and Tab S 10.5 LTE on normal/moderate usage? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.