Should I sell my Ipad Air?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Audiology93
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2016, 01:56 AM   #1

Should I sell my Ipad Air?

I stupidly bought an Ipad Air Christmas last year. The latest at that time. Even though I'm 100% not an Apple person.

I have a Samsung tablet that's about 2yrs old but still working perfectly fine and in near-mint physical condition.

Just wondering if I should sell off the Ipad. It's completely untouched except for the ONE time that I opened the box and set up the Ipad account, and then never touched until now

I really could not get used to it and frankly found it so boring. I prefer my Samsung but then scared it will spoil sometime because nowadays MIC things never last no matter how good you take care of them one! Then I think I want a backup tablet.

But hmmm so sayang leh. I bought the Ipad for about $870+ at that time. Should I sell and buy a more recent tablet..? Hmmmm.. anyone has advice?
bentonfraser_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Isn't iPad Air very old? Released in 2013. Trade in price for iPad air is very low. If it's the iPad Air 2 maybe not that bad. Recently not many good tablets honestly. The best I find is the Tab S2 2016. IPad Pro(s) are just too expensive. Have been using my Tab S2 9.7 for more than a year and I like it a lot, more than my iPad Air 2. There's really no competition for AMOLED.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT
mun likes this.
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 09:33 PM   #3

Isn't iPad Air very old? Released in 2013. Trade in price for iPad air is very low. If it's the iPad Air 2 maybe not that bad. Recently not many good tablets honestly. The best I find is the Tab S2 2016. IPad Pro(s) are just too expensive. Have been using my Tab S2 9.7 for more than a year and I like it a lot, more than my iPad Air 2. There's really no competition for AMOLED.

Ya it's the Ipad Air 2 (or 3?)... which at that time was just released and sold out in 2015 December.

Yeah now Amoled is becoming more of a norm... and i agree, havent seen any good tablets! That's why I'm contented with my Samsung bwahahaha.

Dun want to trade in though.. i always think that trade in is a ripoff, compared to selling to ah beng shop or carou. And esp if I don't really fancy the new thing to be traded in
Old 29-11-2016, 11:25 PM   #4
Master Member

you are a hoarder

minimalism & downsizing your life

no use just sell....
alamakazim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 09:11 PM   #5

you are a hoarder

minimalism & downsizing your life

no use just sell....
Hahaa I'm not la. I said, I prefer to sell to ah beng shop rather than trade in. Bcos I find that trade in they will give you a ridiculous price.. and also, if there's no new tablet I fancy then what's the point of trading in?
Old 23-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #6

have you try tab S2? not bad
cozyideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 07:13 PM   #7

If no use, SELL

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
produde1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #8

Any good brands for iPad mini Bluetooth keyboard?
anpontan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #9

Wanna buy but so ex! Looking at price abt $30
anpontan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.