Sony Tablet S

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBC just called and I was invited to apply their cc... if approved, will get a free sony tablet s...hmmm. dunno whether to take anot...

damn , invite only ... nothing on their website ...

psng76

Reaction score
Can't directly access the SD card. Need to use the "File Transfer" tool to copy onto tablet.
There are 2 partitions on the tablet.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to connect the tablet s to bravia tv? need to test the throwing feature of the tablet.

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't directly access the SD card. Need to use the "File Transfer" tool to copy onto tablet.
There are 2 partitions on the tablet.
some apps like QuickPic & MX Video Player allows you to access pictures & movies directly from your SD card without transferring :)

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
connect both device in the same internet network and let it search for your TV lor ~~

silly me leh forgotten that i had changed to a new mio box so need to redo the network settings lol... now can throw vid liao lol...

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw any tablet s users managed to get the psn store app working? seems that whenever i tried to activate it was told my country does not support it.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
pls post reviews after u guys hab fun with it

btw teh free leather casing not tis hor?
cant seem to find teh casing u guys posted lei
SGPCK1

http://www.sony-asia.com/product/sgpck1

169891.jpeg

moi feel that tis ish better

SGPCV1/B

http://www.sony-asia.com/product/sgpcv1

169901.jpeg

169906.jpeg

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some apps like QuickPic & MX Video Player allows you to access pictures & movies directly from your SD card without transferring :)

but if wan to throw the pics and vids and mps to tv need to file transfer right?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i confirm that the only video format that can throw from tablet s to tv is mp4 ? tried doing that last nite and it works. anyone knows of any other video format that can do so?

cosmos9933

Reaction score
Was told by the staff at best denki Vivo tat no stock for the $29 package(cradle n screen protector)
Need to wait next mon..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.