Surface Pro (5)

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw hachi.tech having promotion for surface pro i5 8gb ram 256gb for $1598. If u hv dbs card key in 'dbslaptop50' will gv u additional $50 off. Dun forget to add in pwp items like the new signature type keyboard at $149, casing etc.

oops. i just saw your post after mine :s13:

raist85

Reaction score
Is anyone intending to get the new surface pro LTE advanced? read online that it will be launched in Dec but only for biz customers.

not sure how we can buy it as consumers.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtb anyone selling their Microsoft Surface Arc mouse? 81166614 what colour

and i have a number of Microsoft Bluetooth and RF mice wts

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
3oorSial.jpg

some 10%, some damn fixed at $118, above is challenger, the part where they not selling sp5

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to get the Surface Pen if all I will use it for is to annotate on PDFs..?

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to get the Surface Pen if all I will use it for is to annotate on PDFs..?

If u like to write persona 'notes' on ur pdf file, yes, get it.
If u just highlight the words, then dont get it.

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the surface pro stable on your legs when sitting down instead of a flat table ? Because I am always working while commuting on the train and wonder if surface pro sits well on the legs.

This is the reason I didn't get surface pro in the end but a normal slim laptop :o

After much research.....

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like i7 models are now at 10% off on Microsoft website. good time to get? looking at i7 512GB 16GB but man that is pricey.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.