T100 Windows 8.1 Tablet by Asus

snowsakgr

Reaction score
For T100TA, the Windows 10's Continuum function is not working yet, right? Have to manually toggle between tablet and desktop mode.

No its not working.I care about this feature too.Needs a BIOS update and a new ATK driver to make it work like they did with T100TAF.Have no idea how long will take them to release it or if they ever release it :(:(:(

kikham

Reaction score
Anyone can advice if the Asus T100 Z3775F can run maplestory smoothly?Was thinking to get one for my son but worried it cannot play.

killerslayer92

Reaction score
Anyone can advice if the Asus T100 Z3775F can run maplestory smoothly?Was thinking to get one for my son but worried it cannot play.

think this reply is too late but yes it will probably run since it can run battlefield 2/cod4

any recommendations for a budget tablet from ASUS?

get the new t100? metal build but larger bezels

naked123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to get t100ha screen protector?

if dont have, will t100ta screen protector work?

wuming79

Reaction score
How is the T100HA for university use?

If you are using external hdd, better check if the latest T100 can power up the hdd. Mine did not provide enough power and can't detect drive. thumbdrive is ok. Screen a bit small if you are doing many graphical works. For doing presentations, excel and word document still ok.

killerslayer92

Reaction score
so i dropped my t100 and the corner took the hit causing the screen to pop up by 2mm. it also caused a "tear" to appear on the front black bezel. it looks like the black coating got ripped from the front glass from the inside.

after that the touch screen started registering improper inputs. it is constantly being "tapped" in the center meaning other inputs are not registered. the tablet can still boot and see windows.

which component do i need to replace to fix this issue?

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My T100TA (with 500gb HDD) rarely used keyboard is spoilt, worth to get it repair or get part from Aliexpress? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.