Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

Cyno505

Reaction score
Microsoft Surface pen loop not available at online store. Any where else can I get it? Thanks.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i saw posting in fb on trade in of laptops hp tablets of different brands available for latest samsung tablet 3 w stylus

Y e sudden trend of trade in items by samsung. Anyone vot any idea???

I got tab a & tab2 which more worth trade in?

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a fresh marketing strategy lor.. Trade in the one u use the least so that u make it worthwhile..

Also, don't expect the trade in value to outshine the price u can fetch if sell yourself outside hor..

Actually i saw posting in fb on trade in of laptops hp tablets of different brands available for latest samsung tablet 3 w stylus

Y e sudden trend of trade in items by samsung. Anyone vot any idea???

I got tab a & tab2 which more worth trade in?

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Wo0f86

Reaction score
Anybody use without screen protector? Wonder how durability is the screen and if tempered glass will affect the s pen? Any comments?

Success

Reaction score
Where do you guys recommend to fix the tempered glass protector?

How much is it?

It is really necessary since the tab is using Gorilla Glass 4?

Wo0f86

Reaction score
Just ordered the tab s3 from qoo10 yesterday. Also orderd the case and tempered glass from qoo10. Now got $100 & $5 discount voucher to use!

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ask you all some noob question. Where is the video short cut for this tab s3? I want to put the video short cut to home screen. But cannot find the app leh.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you all some noob question. Where is the video short cut for this tab s3? I want to put the video short cut to home screen. But cannot find the app leh.

what shortcut are u talking about? there isn't any preset shortcut for it. are you referring to widgets?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what shortcut are u talking about? there isn't any preset shortcut for it. are you referring to widgets?
Yes this is what i meant - currently there isn't any presets shortcut for the video player.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.