HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

Like Tree110Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 03:08 PM   #466

Upset with Samsung Tab. Got a set few days ago and started to charge and power up to prepare for my next tour. However, the new set could not be charged. No matter what did, change cable, charger etc, it does not charge. Sent to Plaza Singapura and not sure whether they will change a new set for me..
Old 13-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #467

WHen connected to charging, is there any indication that the tablet is charging?

Tried finding around the tab, but no indication is found when charging except for the on the screen and look @ the status bar.
jjunlimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #468

WHen connected to charging, is there any indication that the tablet is charging?

Tried finding around the tab, but no indication is found when charging except for the on the screen and look @ the status bar.
Only open the tab then u will see whether they are charging. Anyway, Sumsung is changing another new set for me, but need to wait.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:51 PM   #469

Great post

Thanks for the post keep on sharing new things if a student need paper help services then visit Myassignmenthelp
hermiliejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.