XiaoMi MiPad

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woohoo finally got my play store working. Installed eric app then install a file from androidpolice woohoo. Happy die me.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I thought china is 1399 now?
Convert sgd around 300?

That's not how it works in China. Imagine billion of ppl snatching MiPad. The factory can only produce 10000 at a time.. will it still be only 300?

Each MiPad is precious in China. The market there is like a war zone now for MiPad.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought china is 1399 now?
Convert sgd around 300?
There is tax, shipping n agent fee.....and also the hunt of the pad. Pay a bit more and its ready .
Juz because its frm China and expect to be cheap, hv to wait til a intl release which could b months later.

polyglob

Reaction score
That's not how it works in China. Imagine billion of ppl snatching MiPad. The factory can only produce 10000 at a time.. will it still be only 300?

Each MiPad is precious in China. The market there is like a war zone now for MiPad.

Is this a demonstration that Apple's marketing style really works, even when the style is executed by a cloner? :s13:

----
Selling my Yuandao N70HD. Thread is somewhere in the marketplace but always buried. PM me for details.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a demonstration that Apple's marketing style really works, even when the style is executed by a cloner? :s13:

----
Selling my Yuandao N70HD. Thread is somewhere in the marketplace but always buried. PM me for details.

Xiaomi take Apple as inspiration. The marketing style is an inspiration as well.

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
hahaha i wish ah bro! already got 1 iPad Mini riao, always must keep 1 iPad with me, used to the web browsing on it hahah, that time use samsung tablets i ta buleh tahan :s12::s22:

i wanted to hoot nvidia shield tablet initially, but after some research, i think mipad is a better deal as both are same specs, so all i need is to simply install limelight onto mipad and BAM! a mipad shield tablet that stream pc games! :s12:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
i wanted to hoot nvidia shield tablet initially, but after some research, i think mipad is a better deal as both are same specs, so all i need is to simply install limelight onto mipad and BAM! a mipad shield tablet that stream pc games! :s12:

Hahah they are quite similar but I'm intrigued by the dual front stereo speakers heh! And there's a LTE Version too! Mipad don't have leh :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.