XiaoMi MiPad

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm if i press and hold my power button, sometimes can see horizontal, vertical line near the airplane mode icon

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw... i was reading about this OTG cable thingy... does that mean it can connect to my portable hdd? like that i dun need to buy microsd? :o

daymond85

Reaction score
btw... i was reading about this OTG cable thingy... does that mean it can connect to my portable hdd? like that i dun need to buy microsd? :o

Meaning that you are going to watch drama movie by holding hdd and pad?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha postman came during the half an hour i was out!

it's always like that.

slacker

Reaction score
Just back from service centre, first 7days will be 1 to 1 exchange but need to wait for the stock to arrive

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just reached home and my mipad connected to my home wifi automatically.
Why ah. I don't even need to key in my wifi password.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Just back from service centre, first 7days will be 1 to 1 exchange but need to wait for the stock to arrive

I opt for them to change the screen since they do have spare parts on hand. Did not want to wait for 1-1 exchange as they could not tell me when they have stocks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.