[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okok..tks for the carton box tip..will try it..but then I already have one 29" luggage..one duffel bag..one handbag and one backpack lor..so need to think how to add one more carton box with handles..potato chips can survive the impact inside carton box?
provided u know how to pack

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
I chatted with some friendly locals and they think Singapore is better than Taiwan. They said tw very messy and chaotic unlike sg lol. The locals also looked very stressed. Looks like Taiwan is only good for holiday? Is this true calkel 20?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I chatted with some friendly locals and they think Singapore is better than Taiwan. They said tw very messy and chaotic unlike sg lol. The locals also looked very stressed. Looks like Taiwan is only good for holiday? Is this true calkel 20?

Yes. Tw is better for short stay and holiday.
Sg no matter how fug up our politics and policies are, we are still quite well paid. 餓不死,但也不會發達。

playlove

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help here. Anyone tried to book their railway tickets before?

I tried to book my kaohsiung ticket to tainan 14 days in advance when the clock strikes 12 for the time slot I want however they Do not have it available. They only have later timeslot for me? But I'm just puzzled how come the tickets so fast sold out the moment I logged in at 12am? Anyone has any experience on this?

Can I book the tickets when I reach there? Will they have avail tickets for me? We have total 7 pax here.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Tw is better for short stay and holiday.
Sg no matter how fug up our politics and policies are, we are still quite well paid. 餓不死,但也不會發達。

Hokkien direct translation, hungry no die, eat no full...

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried to book my kaohsiung ticket to tainan 14 days in advance when the clock strikes 12 for the time slot I want however they Do not have it available. They only have later timeslot for me? But I'm just puzzled how come the tickets so fast sold out the moment I logged in at 12am? Anyone has any experience on this?

Can I book the tickets when I reach there? Will they have avail tickets for me? We have total 7 pax here.

No need to buy online. I bought mine at the kaohsiung stn on the spot with reserved seat. Plenty of trains between the 2 cities.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Kaohsiung to Tainan ah...
Short distance, i recommend ppl to use local train insteadz
If you still need tickets, pm me ba

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to buy online. I bought mine at the kaohsiung stn on the spot with reserved seat. Plenty of trains between the 2 cities.

Luckily is short distance.
If to chiayi or changhua, good game.
Happy standing till durian drop down from trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.