[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh! How to get the coach? Do we book beforehand or?

they have fairly regular buses going to taichung. just need to take the escalator at the arriving hall, down to the bus park, buy your bus ticket thete too.[remember to buy your sim data card at air port before leaving the airport.]

Uy2328Jy

Reaction score
Anyone been to Suao cold spring private room ?
Can reservation made online or have to purchase on the spot ?

pacetone

Reaction score
they have fairly regular buses going to taichung. just need to take the escalator at the arriving hall, down to the bus park, buy your bus ticket thete too.[remember to buy your sim data card at air port before leaving the airport.]

Do you have the bus company's name? Like to check all details before reaching airport, thank you.

playlove

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be Travelling to Taiwan in dec in a group of 7 with my family. We have been to Taipei, Taichung, cingjing before

This time round, we intend to cover tainan, Alishan and back to Taipei. Will be there for 11days.

As I'm Travelling with my parents, we do not want to make the trip to be too rush and tight, so our itinerary will be

3D in Tainan, 3D in chiayi (including Alishan), 5d in Taipei will be kinda long for us, not putting kaohsiung in our iti as Im afraid will be too packed for my parents. so thinking of including yilan in it. Is there anything to do at yilan and what is the recommended days to stay there?

sendtolee

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be Travelling to Taiwan in dec in a group of 7 with my family. We have been to Taipei, Taichung, cingjing before

This time round, we intend to cover tainan, Alishan and back to Taipei. Will be there for 11days.

As I'm Travelling with my parents, we do not want to make the trip to be too rush and tight, so our itinerary will be

3D in Tainan, 3D in chiayi (including Alishan), 5d in Taipei will be kinda long for us, not putting kaohsiung in our iti as Im afraid will be too packed for my parents. so thinking of including yilan in it. Is there anything to do at yilan and what is the recommended days to stay there?

Nearer places to Taipei:
Wulai
Yangmingshan
Beitou

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to go on Saturday . I want to make a booking but seems like no booking in advance available . Haiz .

Sat Sun peak lor.
Good business now.
Why let you book.
Walk in n make booking.
Best. Can wait 1-2hrs.

player

Reaction score
First time to.taitung any 1 can advise how to get ard to the places of interest as not getting private car for this trip want to try taking public tpt. And any minsu to recommend that is convenient for public tpt.. Will be taking train to taitung..

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time to.taitung any 1 can advise how to get ard to the places of interest as not getting private car for this trip want to try taking public tpt. And any minsu to recommend that is convenient for public tpt.. Will be taking train to taitung..

There are two tourists bus lines. One to三仙台,the other to知本.

pacetone

Reaction score

I'm also planning a trip to taitung, nantou, miaoli, etc. Want to go to central Taiwan as I've covered North and South already. Any tips, please share. Thank you.

pacetone

Reaction score
So what's your plan?

Planning to redeem my mileage from SQ for a trip with my spouse in 2nd half March next year. I want to cover zhanghua, taichung, nantou, etc - somewhere in the middle of Taiwan for a total of 10 days. Any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.