Hotel accomodations in Taiwan

Silvias

Reaction score
Greenworld hotel

Hi anyone stay before at greenworld hotel zhonghua? Any reviews on that? I am booking that for my october trip.
Heard they shared the same building as Justsleep.

spawn1800

Reaction score
Family Room

Will be bringing my parents and 2 kids, 7 & 10 to taipei. Can anyone advise those hotels with family room which rated 4 adults + 1 child under 6 (with 2 double beds), do the hotel allow to bring 2 kids in for such booking ? The kids are quite small size and used to sleep with us.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
Will be bringing my parents and 2 kids, 7 & 10 to taipei. Can anyone advise those hotels with family room which rated 4 adults + 1 child under 6 (with 2 double beds), do the hotel allow to bring 2 kids in for such booking ? The kids are quite small size and used to sleep with us.

4 adults use one bathroom/toilet, morning will take how long before you can leave the hotel?

jenfarmjy

Reaction score
Hello.
I stayed at greenworld zhonghua this march only.
To me, hotel was clean & comfortable. Also safe (travel solo)
Easy access to xmd.
Breakfast wise, not much choices. So can head out to have better food.

Hi anyone stay before at greenworld hotel zhonghua? Any reviews on that? I am booking that for my october trip.
Heard they shared the same building as Justsleep.

Wishingstar79

Reaction score
You can try Dandy hotel ZHongshan area. They have family rooms. I always stay at this hotel whenever i'm there cos' its quite a convenient place. Got laundry room and breakfast as well.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

depending on ur budget ...
normally for sun to thu, you can get family room (2queen bed) at hotels in xmd, such as gosleep, ecfa, diary of taipei at about $65+ per nite for four.
if weekends, fri to sun, prices might be $125+

Seipher

Reaction score
Hi I will be going Taipei end may (2weeks time) and only just started looking at hotels.

Will be looking for hotel in ximending.

Is there any particular hotels known for their cityview rooms ?

Thx

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I will be going Taipei end may (2weeks time) and only just started looking at hotels.

Thx

cityview as in rooms with window ?
normally hotel description with window are: cityview, gardenview, sea view
depending on your budget and how many stars you want ...
also on ur travel date...

if you require 4* above, at xmd area, normally $100+ onwards for weekends, $70+ onwards weekdays ... room size is about 14m2 onwards, depending on your hotel ...

Last edited:

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just booked my hostel for my solo trip.

Not a budget trip, but I feel go hostel can feel how’s it like to travel solo and experience abit. I know nuts about Taiwan, now I can start researching what and where to go..

Hualien - Mini Voyage Hostel
Jiufen - Flip Flop Hostel
Taipei - Star Hostel

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thx
if budget not a concern (can be as low as ~$100 on sun-thur thou), citizenM at TMS, new hotel with inbuilt smart home facilities. lotsa Instagram-worthy spots esp the lobby aka living room/dining area. Their bed is probably one of the best I ever slept haha

KCsYYk3l.jpg

G59Rhjxl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to stay in Puri Hotel in XMD during my 4d3n. Hope the reviews are true..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.