HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend Cab Driver

Like Tree126Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #1471
Master Member

Hi,
Anyone book a 4 seater from Taipei XMD to Tai Chung before and how’s the rate like?
Currently I’m looking for 3 + 1 (3 yr) from XMD to Tai Chung day trip and ends at Feng Jia for a night.
LIN_JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:01 AM   #1472
Master Member

Anyone got itinerary and driver to share? we have 7 adults, normally no luggage while travelling...

24-27th Dec - Taipei
27-30th Dec - Taichung, want to go CJ farm, sun moon lake
30-2nd Jan - Kaohsiung, want go Kenting

For the stay in Taichung, so far, we want to go CJ farm and sun moon lake, May i know if 1 day enough to cover both places? or does it require 2 separate days?

we are also open for any interesting recommendations.
zazawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 PM   #1473
Master Member

Any recommended driver from hualien to taroko gorge to cingjing?

2 pax going in feb.

Was considering btw okgo bus or private driver.

Last edited by weiiix; 05-12-2017 at 12:54 PM..
weiiix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #1474

Hi, I'm Shoun and living in Taichung. If anyone need a tour and driver in Taichung or Taipei, please mail me.(within 3 ppl) Then, if anyone have any problem or question on your trip, you can feel free to let me know as well. I will help you with my best. Thank you so much...

shineandyou@hotmail.com

Shoun
shineandyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:15 PM   #1475

Anyone has recommended driver for kaohsiung? Looking to go Meinong, Fo Guang San and kaohsiung outskirts area... Thanks.

For 2pax...
jimmy_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:39 PM   #1476
Master Member

I am now in Taipei, i need a transport for 4 people to Yehliu/JiuFen/ShiFen for 1 day. (Either Sunday or Tuesday), and another day for Taichung (Either Sunday or Tuesday).

I dont mind join in your family group if u heading there too.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
kevinlaikf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #1477

Just want to feedback on one of the driver who fetch us around today in Taipei. We actually engaged pudding but he was not available today therefore he recommended "squid" or Mr Sun. A nice guy which will go extra mile and introduce interesting local food along the way. Is not the cheaper but definitely a safe and smart driver who know where to go and what to do. Anyway can whatapp him at +0966715081 his Facebook is squid5151.

Last edited by Victory088; 21-12-2017 at 06:10 PM..
Victory088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 06:09 PM   #1478
Arch-Supremacy Member

.bookmark.
Nemesis Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 02:05 AM   #1479

It is available in the previous pages. One of them is Pudding (Taipei) +886 955 577 675 , the other is Wang Chi Chieh (Taichung) +886 917 522 616
I just came back from Taiwan. Same as you, based on the other Bro's post in this tread, I engaged Wang Chi Chieh (Taichung) +886 917 522 616. I am very satisfied with his service. The bro's post was not fake, neither is mine (although this is my first post in HWZ after reading the forum for years, it does not make sense for me to get a single cent from him for recommending him). I found his service very good for me to share with fellow Singaporeans who are looking for driver in Taichung.

As you mentioned, he does not know how to package himself as he is a humble senior humorous Taiwanese. As my family is 5 with luggages, so we need a 9 seater car. Hence his price is higher than what was mentioned here but still cheaper or same than what other drivers (including some recommended in this forum) quoted me. His quote is Add time, Add Places, No add money. But I would not abuse this as he need time to rest (for our safety).

He propose places to visit for my required two days Taichung travelling. I also did my research. He is flexible to accomodate my requests. My family travel leisurely, so we choose the places most interest us. I also booked hotels next to Night Market so that I can travel in his car to as many places as possible.

Initially I thought of using him only for Taichung, so I plan to take train to Taichung, and ask him to pick me from the train station. To my surprise, he propose to pick me up from Taipei. Hence I manage to squeeze Yeh Liu Geo Park into my itinrery, and he brought us to 新竹城隍庙 for famous fried beehoon for lunch.
My second day was from Taichung to Cinjing. He actually suggested to me 鹿港 which I have not seen people put it on the way to Cinjing.

Initially I thought I would end his service at Cinjing and I will make my way to Kaoshiung myself. After seeing the complicity of transferring buses and train, I added one more day of his service from Cinjing to KaoShiung, so that I have chance to visit 台南。He is very knowledgable about the places and suggest good places for meals.

As I mentioned, I do not have other drivers to compare him with. But my family really enjoy his sincere services.
Charlieliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #1480
Master Member

looking to co share a car (with driver) for a day trip to shifen, jiufen etc. any dates between 14-17 Jan! 2 pax here
Old 10-01-2018, 01:13 AM   #1481

which driver would you recommend for jiufen etc.

I asked 2 different paxs,

1) Cola - He quote me NT4000 for 9 hrs. Overtime - NT400 per hour
2) http://www.ezgotaiwan.com/ quote me Nt4000 for 10 hours. Overtime- NT500 per hour

Cola said my itinerary required 12 hrs.
十分瀑布
菁桐車站
平溪老街
十分老街
南雅奇石
阴阳海
水湳洞精炼厂/十三层遗址
黃金瀑布
九份老街
庙口夜市 .

http://www.ezgotaiwan.com/ quote me this for 10 hrs.

Anybody tried this before?
LeoHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 12:55 PM   #1482

Hi all, do you all have any recommended driver for Kaohsiung / Taitung / Hualien?
charvin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:52 PM   #1483

Hi anyone has contact of mini bus or bus with driver for hotel transfer service
Lookin for the following;
Taoyuan airport - Chiayi
Chiayi - Alishan
Alishan - Cingjing
Cingjing - Hualien
Hualien - Taipei
Taipei - Taoyuan airport
We have 7 adults 2 kids so we need at least a mini bus for our luggages
No day trip required just for hotel transfer

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
KingOfSbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #1484
Supremacy Member

Hi anyone has contact of mini bus or bus with driver for hotel transfer service
Lookin for the following;
Taoyuan airport - Chiayi
Chiayi - Alishan
Alishan - Cingjing
Cingjing - Hualien
Hualien - Taipei
Taipei - Taoyuan airport
We have 7 adults 2 kids so we need at least a mini bus for our luggages
No day trip required just for hotel transfer

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
I dont think there will be any mini bus or bus that will take hotel transfer only for this two trips. Very bo hua for the drivers.
Alishan - Cingjing
Cingjing - Hualien
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.