Any laptop deals?

helium7

Reaction score
Think for gaming laptop, aftershock is the cheapest for now if dun consider the free junks

Vulpix

Reaction score
Oh, thanks for the tip. Nowonder the specs released on reviews are slightly different, e.g. Nividia 9xx vs Nividia 10xx .
I've been looking for a gaming laptop with portability + SSD storage + battery life.
Seems that only Dell 7567 fits the bill. Worried for the bad LCD screen which I have no idea of evaluating.

Dell 7567 is freaking 2.7kg just a fyi. I went to a showroom to hold, wah lau feels heavy as hell. If you held a HP Omen and 7567 you can feel the 600gm difference.

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Dell 7567 is freaking 2.7kg just a fyi. I went to a showroom to hold, wah lau feels heavy as hell. If you held a HP Omen and 7567 you can feel the 600gm difference.
Why not go for Razer blade or aero 14?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
any cheap and good laptop? just for ms office, surfnet, light game.

as mainly i use desktop :)

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wa holy, that seems rlly bad ya. GG now i need to retarget on what Laptop to get. Which laptop you recommend/ which are you targetting now?

The new Razer Blade specs seems really good!! (Except the storage space)
Wonder what the IT Show price is haha :D

HP Omen lor. After compare for 2 weeks i think it's my only choice.

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Ooo what's your budget?
Wa holy, that seems really bad sia. GG, now i need to retarget on what Laptop to get. Which laptop you recommend/ which are you targetting now?

The new Razer Blade specs seems really good!! (Except the storage space)
Wonder what the IT Show price is haha :D
Can up the storage ah but $$$. Don't expect there to be any change in price for Razer TBF maybe throw some free gifts in

Vulpix

Reaction score
Ooo what's your budget?

Can up the storage ah but $$$. Don't expect there to be any change in price for Razer TBF maybe throw some free gifts in

1.8-2.1k lor. And the HP Omen falls within that range.

oetem

Reaction score
Looking at LG Gram due to light weight. However, it is 6th Generation intel processor whereas Asus Zenbook 3 & Dell XPS 13 are 7th Gen Intel Processor.

are there any significant differences between 6th Gen & 7th Gen intel processor?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Looking at LG Gram due to light weight. However, it is 6th Generation intel processor whereas Asus Zenbook 3 & Dell XPS 13 are 7th Gen Intel Processor.

are there any significant differences between 6th Gen & 7th Gen intel processor?

If you ask me the Asus UX310 is better than any of the other models due to price/weight/performance ratio. Comes with a discrete nvidia 940M also.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lnv-2358it-show-10pp-inside-spread-low-res-pg2.jpg

Lenov IdeaPad 310 good a not?

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Ya. The storage price is $$$$$....
The given 256gb - away OS left with 50gb of storage space I guess.....
2.8k is 256 3.1k for 512. Is quite out of my range already.
Maybe can try MSI ge62vr. Pretty decently speced
1.8-2.1k lor. And the HP Omen falls within that range.
Icic. Having trouble hunting for a laptop myself

Spongebob79

Reaction score
Hi, i m totally clueless on laptop technology. Been seeing "discretely ram" in Asus. Model. How is that different from others just putting nvidia xx ram?

Thanks in advance

If you ask me the Asus UX310 is better than any of the other models due to price/weight/performance ratio. Comes with a discrete nvidia 940M also.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.