HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

BEWARE!! Counterfeit Laptop/Notebook found in IT EXPO 2017

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2017, 11:03 PM   #166
Arch-Supremacy Member

After report to police any update? TS did not update here?
Tipically policy will not handle this type of cases.
Look at what happen to Sim Lim square you will know. Not until the case become headline.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 08:53 PM   #167

Thanks for sharing.
robinyip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #168

Beware of Atrix Dynamics in IT Show...

Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd --> Incompetent company with staff that do not deliver what they promise. Here's my experience with Atrix...

I bought a refurbished Macbook from Atrix in Sept 2017 during the IT fair. Just after they collected my payment...they say sorry we don't have stock! Collect from our shop after 3 days, they say.

I requested them to deliver to my place since it was their fault...and they did so after 3 weeks !!! after me giving them many reminders.

Even when the guy came to deliver he did not bring all the items. And promptly put the redeemed stamp on the invoice saying the remaining items he'll bring in a few days. Its coming close to 3 months, am still waiting for the promised free items.

Now, the staff does not even respond to my messages...so much for customer service. Another one of the Sim Lim Sq company with rude staff and NO business ethics.
jace88 likes this.
aekjobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 11:23 AM   #169

Look out for Refurbished Laptop that they try to sell as brand new

I encountered sales person who try to sell refurbished laptops as though they are brand new. They don't say a word until you ask them. i think it's ridiculous. But there again.. if the deal is too good to be true, it is really too good to be true.
travelinspiration360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 11:43 AM   #170
Arch-Supremacy Member

I encountered sales person who try to sell refurbished laptops as though they are brand new. They don't say a word until you ask them. i think it's ridiculous. But there again.. if the deal is too good to be true, it is really too good to be true.
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/WMP-GRACE-...lectedOptions=

bought this laptop from them. received a defective product with dead pixels, not sure if it is refurbished or not. now trying to get a 1 for 1 exchange.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #171
Arch-Supremacy Member

bought this laptop from them. received a defective product with dead pixels, not sure if it is refurbished or not. now trying to get a 1 for 1 exchange.
I think consumer should do a bit of homework before buying so that such seller will slowly disappear from the market.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:25 PM   #172

How many dead pixels? Is that the only defect?
jace88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 05:40 PM   #173
Supremacy Member

Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd --> Incompetent company with staff that do not deliver what they promise. Here's my experience with Atrix...

I bought a refurbished Macbook from Atrix in Sept 2017 during the IT fair. Just after they collected my payment...they say sorry we don't have stock! Collect from our shop after 3 days, they say.

I requested them to deliver to my place since it was their fault...and they did so after 3 weeks !!! after me giving them many reminders.

Even when the guy came to deliver he did not bring all the items. And promptly put the redeemed stamp on the invoice saying the remaining items he'll bring in a few days. Its coming close to 3 months, am still waiting for the promised free items.

Now, the staff does not even respond to my messages...so much for customer service. Another one of the Sim Lim Sq company with rude staff and NO business ethics.
Based on your experience and what you have described, this company can be considered a scam. Report to CASE
Old 18-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #174

Unexpected
nightcrawler23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.