bring prams to COMEX very fun meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My opinion is that parents can be more responsible and not bring young kids to crowded places like exhibitions and shows. Why? Lots of cons - viruses, impede exit in emergency situations, risk of getting crushed in stampede, losing your kids, not being able to allocate FULL attention, etc.. and hardly any pros - they don't learn anything at those ages. Same for bringing them on tours!! I have friends who told me that they don't have a baby sitter but my answer is simple - no need to go right?? Not about life or death - die die must go to show or tour.. Kids' safety comes first. Just my 2 cents..
If they can afford go to tour, guess it's their choice.

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So once you become a parent you become an insensitive person, **** care about everyone else around you?

Stay home and feed your baby and change diaper and give up your tech hobby la. Be a good husband.

U are obviously not a parent..u will know soon enough why, when u have ur first born.. and when u think back, u will find out what an insensitive person u were today.

icezz9

Reaction score
Wow.. this is what our society has become.. no tolerance for prams at an IT Show
What's next? No pram at a crowded shopping centre around orchard road because it inconvenience shoppers?
Like what they advise, parents with prams, just stay at home or go baby fair..

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. this is what our society has become.. no tolerance for prams at an IT Show
What's next? No pram at a crowded shopping centre around orchard road because it inconvenience shoppers?

dude!
what about the kind of germs u expose ur baby to?
ppl r talking and sweating, imagine saliva and sweat fly around!
u baby can get sick!

what society has become? shopping more important than health of ur baby?!
what next?! prams in pubs?!

u shud not even bring ur baby to baby fair if it's too crowded!

jeez! u got heard the news where baby died after someone kissed the baby?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-baby-dies-kiss-meningitis-iowa-united-states

Last edited:

icezz9

Reaction score
Every parents Shd assess the risk of baby getting sick at crowded area..there are 101 reasons why any parents would risk their baby health and I agree that it is not advisable but if really no choice, then have to go, means have to go..
but the problem is, most people here are not concern and dont care about the baby in the process getting sick, they are more concern about the inconveniences caused by the pram.. I am talking about our tolerance level towards pram

dude!
u baby can get sick!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-baby-dies-kiss-meningitis-iowa-united-states

Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think is not a matter of tolerance but safety.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every parents Shd assess the risk of baby getting sick at crowded area..there are 101 reasons why any parents would risk their baby health and I agree that it is not advisable but if really no choice, then have to go, means have to go..
but the problem is, most people here are not concern and dont care about the baby in the process getting sick, they are more concern about the inconveniences caused by the pram.. I am talking about our tolerance level towards pram

huh? most of the comment here hv concern about the baby health wor.
u juz read wat u want to read, auto filter ah?

gibbssee

Reaction score
U are obviously not a parent..u will know soon enough why, when u have ur first born.. and when u think back, u will find out what an insensitive person u were today.

Totally bs reason, only stupid parents bring babies to such a place to catch polluted air, germs

Such parents, probably including you, are just the inconsiderate person yourself

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I even seen on lady, probably not local, carrying an infant, standing just in front of a speaker producing loud music. Duno what this parent was thinking.

I agreed, don't encourage pram. I have 3 kids, nvr did I bring them to such events before, not mentioning pushing a pram. Nothing to do with whether u r a parent or not.

It's not a must to go such show if no one to take care of ur kid.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dude!
u baby can get sick!

pls dun tok cock lar.. then must install clean room at home dun go out better.. nowasday youngsters grow with peanut brains:s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same thing to delivery also.. got big delivery trolley deliver goods to the booths... then tell them dun deliver lor ... stupid right... if u know obviously it is crowded then go there smell other ppl armpit and get rub... if dun like stay at home buy online.. nobody force u to go IT show.;)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I even seen on lady, probably not local, carrying an infant, standing just in front of a speaker producing loud music. Duno what this parent was thinking.

I agreed, don't encourage pram. I have 3 kids, nvr did I bring them to such events before, not mentioning pushing a pram. Nothing to do with whether u r a parent or not.

It's not a must to go such show if no one to take care of ur kid.

Dun said got kids or no kids.. sometime see too crowded also dun feel like going in... :(

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun said got kids or no kids.. sometime see too crowded also dun feel like going in... :(

Yeah, I only go if I really got something to buy. And most of such events don't have gd deals either. I also don't understand why must bring kids, with or without prams.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I only go if I really got something to buy. And most of such events don't have gd deals either. I also don't understand why must bring kids, with or without prams.

PPl bring kids or not is nothing.. maybe really no choice... if u want to say.. can also say why pregnant women take public transport.. same thing.. more prone to fall when bus brake.. then how? all stay at home lor.. stupid right... slowly u see ppl discriminate fat ppl shouldnt go IT show... smelly ppl should go... Old person shouldnt go cause movement slow etc...

For me i also dun like push pram to crowded place... but sometime really no choice.. cause some kid might get tired easily.. but so far my kid is trained to walk with us...LOL.. but reality other countries like hong kong and thailand .. they are not like singaporeans cannot take pram one..maybe influence from those barbaric behaviour from FT... u see them traffic jam until so jaliat also drive orderly one... singaporeans really need to learn to be more patience and graceful..

Then u see everytime got this type of show sure got ppl start this kind of thread... if this is really an issue then feedback to organizer ask them ban pram into the show lor... all park outside... correct..?

Last edited:

Michaelkamms

Reaction score
Usually these kind of parents have very tiny brain. So crowded bring kids for what? Get some germs? Also some time people having backpack cannot see those small little kids and bang on their head accidentally.

As parents, it’s YOURS responsibility to take care of your kids and their safety. Not anyone else.

I never and avoid to bring my kids. If no choice I rather skip.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Some people may not think much about it.
Maybe they're in the vicinity and just want to have a quick look.

However, there's also a group of people who've no choice but to do so. We can't be chiding them without knowing their personal reasons.

Usually these kind of parents have very tiny brain. So crowded bring kids for what? Get some germs? Also some time people having backpack cannot see those small little kids and bang on their head accidentally.

As parents, it’s YOURS responsibility to take care of your kids and their safety. Not anyone else.

I never and avoid to bring my kids. If no choice I rather skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.