The organisor should have a separate fair for credit card and insurance companies.

koohansen

Master Member
Reaction score
broke_parody_logo_postcard-r55de1b0e0d234d76872593d80c5b1848_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Wear a shirt with this logo

maur_james

Reaction score
Insurance company ad credit card should not be allowed in the show.
To those intend to sign out during the show, watch and make sure your personal information is secured.
Otherwise your application may reach to company/bank only after the show. During the 4 days, the paper may be anywhere and everywhere.
Nowadays when you apply for CC, they will help you photocopy your IC and fill in details BUT you have to mail it out to the bank personally.

ashhong

Reaction score
Insurance company ad credit card should not be allowed in the show.
To those intend to sign out during the show, watch and make sure your personal information is secured.
Otherwise your application may reach to company/bank only after the show. During the 4 days, the paper may be anywhere and everywhere.

they are not allowed to take your personal information. they will ask or help you fill up the form, but then they will ask you to mail it yourself. So this shouldn't be a consider.

If they try to keep your application form, please flag them out.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just say you are bankruptcy.

They will avoid you rather than you avoid them.

swami1959

Master Member
Reaction score
Credit card companies, Insurance companies, Chiropractors, all can be seen at COMEX. COMEX has amazing foot fall. If they contact 100 visitors at least 5 may sign up for something and the sales person would have met his / her target for the day.

There is a easy way to get rid of insurance folks just tell them you have diabetes and they will avoid you like plague. Insurance companies are shrewd and sell policies which have little or no risk. They hire good actuaries to accomplish this. Some more persistent ones will say that instead of insurance why nor invest in their mutual funds. Ask them if they can promise 7% Per Annum with monthly compounding. None of them can promise this they are only brokers.

With this tactics you can shake off Insurance guys.

As for presence of Chiropractors perhaps they are here to address issues affecting folks who suffer from back problems after hunching over computers for prolonged period of time.

sim21

Reaction score
Last time flyer distributers were very aggressive, now is those banks and insurance coy. Is there a limit to how aggressive they can tout?

A few shows ago, I was dodging my way through the crowd when a sales rep approached me with the "can you help do a survey" opening. I waved him off and proceeded moving forward. The next moment he cut right in front of my path causing me to bang into him, then I tried side stepping he also side step like man marking me in basketball. Had to give him the pissed off look before he goes away and approach the next victim.

Can I consider that as physical touting and it is against the law right?

Just ask, bankruptcy can apply ?
:s13:

LonelyMan

Master Member
Reaction score
Just said today nicely:

"I am jobless, are you hiring?"

The face of the credit card promoter is priceless

meandyou

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually, most of the time as long as no eye contact with them will do the trick.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what have banks and insurance companies got to do with IT products and accessories actually?

why not have a separate fair exclusive for those credit card and insurance companies instead???

lol nobody will go if they have a fair for that

they pick this cos there are tons of people going

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what have banks and insurance companies got to do with IT products and accessories actually?

why not have a separate fair exclusive for those credit card and insurance companies instead???

And watch out lost of personal data when signing up card or insurance product at the show.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree, they re really so unprofessional. Bugging u all the way, these credit card company should not conduct business in such a manner. Really hope MAS will look into it.

MAS should really stop these promoter selling finacial products in the show.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.