Recommendation for Printer for Uni

DragonQuan

Reaction score
Any recommendation for printer?

Currently using a inkjet but cartridge price very expensive, looking to get a monochrome laser printer to print black & white notes and reports... Not sure which brand/model good? Looking for one with cheap $/page and start up price less than $250

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Do check out this thread :)
[Guide] Printers - Some things you might want to take note of http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=5366804

Would suggest a duplex printer as well to print double sided!
So far for me, very fuss free printing with my Brother L2365DW printer.

h3gN0pU.jpg

Wifi printing, duplex, mono.

Currently using a inkjet but cartridge price very expensive, looking to get a monochrome laser printer to print black & white notes and reports... Not sure which brand/model good? Looking for one with cheap $/page and start up price less than $250

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Get inkjet individual ink cartridge(not those 1 black, 1 colour. But 1 black, 3 colour kind.

3rd party refillable sibeh cheap.

Or can get monochrome laser ones, toner 3rd party also quite cheap

DragonQuan

Reaction score
Get inkjet individual ink cartridge(not those 1 black, 1 colour. But 1 black, 3 colour kind.

3rd party refillable sibeh cheap.

Or can get monochrome laser ones, toner 3rd party also quite cheap

Which brand the 3rd party toner easy to find and works well de?

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Most brand the toner quite easy to refill. Just a nozzle cut, unplug, pour toner in, cap back. Done.

Brother 1 the original cartridge reusable. Just need to buy a reset tool/cap iirc.

Look up on YouTube. Buy from aliexpress, eBay, depending on which cheaper.

My ching Cong not good so I don't do taobao. But u can try

rong

Reaction score
Most brand the toner quite easy to refill. Just a nozzle cut, unplug, pour toner in, cap back. Done.

Brother 1 the original cartridge reusable. Just need to buy a reset tool/cap iirc.

Look up on YouTube. Buy from aliexpress, eBay, depending on which cheaper.

My ching Cong not good so I don't do taobao. But u can try

Reset tool/cap iirc. what is this, can share the site to buy.
I got brother J825dw,show error even cartridge replace with compatible one.
dont know what to do , intend to throw away???

gibbssee

Reaction score

Print at school labs foc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.