A level History self-made notes from top JC graduate

reinskies

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I'm selling my self-made history notes comprising of International History and Southeast Asia History.

These notes are typed-written and are very detailed. There are notes done for each topic and they are written in a format that is used for essay writing with clear topic sentences and specific evidence tailored for the various topic sentences.

I believe that they will be very handy especially for people who are trying to grasp the writing technique for history essays as they are clearly structured point by point with each point being one paragraph in itself. These are notes compiled by myself in preparation for my tests and exams.

Saves you the trouble of pouring through lecture notes trying to formulate issues to answer questions! :) Notes also include ASEAN and UN notes as well, and they are again not just dumped with content, but are painstakingly categorized into different issues that you can readily draw forth to answer SBQ questions.

If you are interested, do drop me an email at his.storyy@gmail.com and I can send you a sample to take a look :D

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.